Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1.    04 Apr 2015 #1
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 34
    Windows 10 10049

    Spartan


    I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    04 Apr 2015 #2
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,525
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    search for project Spartan

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spartan.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	245.8 KB 
ID:	16116
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    04 Apr 2015 #3
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 34
    Windows 10 10049
    Thread Starter

    I did search for it and it's not showing up anywhere



    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    search for project Spartan

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spartan.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	245.8 KB 
ID:	16116
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    04 Apr 2015 #4
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,525
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    does it show up in all apps in the start menu?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all apps.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	16118
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    04 Apr 2015 #5
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 34
    Windows 10 10049
    Thread Starter

    No it doesn't. It is no where to be found
    I really don't want to reinstall since it took 5 hours


    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    does it show up in all apps in the start menu?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all apps.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	16118
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    04 Apr 2015 #6
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,525
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    does putting winver in run command show build 10049?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    04 Apr 2015 #7
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 34
    Windows 10 10049
    Thread Starter

    It says 10041. I downloaded it from the windows update. There's updates installing now. I'll let you know .. where do I get the 10049

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    does putting winver in run command show build 10049?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    04 Apr 2015 #8
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 34
    Windows 10 10049
    Thread Starter

    Can I download 10049 from windows update?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    It says 10041. I downloaded it from the windows update. There's updates installing now. I'll let you know .. where do I get the 10049
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    04 Apr 2015 #9
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,617
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Can I download 10049 from windows update?

    That is the only way to get it right now. Switch to fast ring and check for updates.
    Warning. The update will also take long. Use wired connection if you can.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    04 Apr 2015 #10
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 34
    Windows 10 10049
    Thread Starter

    That's exactly what I did. I Forgot about that option. Thank you for all your help.


    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    That is the only way to get it right now. Switch to fast ring and check for updates.
    Warning. The update will also take long. Use wired connection if you can.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Spartan
Can anyone tell me how to set a homepage in 10130 please. Also, how do I get a Google shortcut on to the desktop. These seem stupid questions but I honestly don't know:(
Browsers and Email
Spartan
The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing:o 15731
Browsers and Email
Solved Cortana & Spartan
I came across this bit a few days ago and finally decided to post about where MS is getting the feature names or project names. 14771 Cortana CTN 0452-9
General Support
Can't use Spartan with UAC disabled
Spartan is unusable if UAC is disabled. Makes it useless to me and probably many others. 16015
Browsers and Email
Project Spartan
I saw somewhere on a MS site that if you are a member of THe insiders Club that you can download this browser. I can't seem to locate the url for the download. Can anyone help with this?
Browsers and Email
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums