Windows 10: password in outlook in 2007

  1.    23 May 2016 #1

    password in outlook in 2007


    Yesterday I changed the password in Outlook 2007 for greater reliability, but forgot to check the option to save the password. Today, the whole day I can not remember it and do not know how to recover.
    Advise who knows some way?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 x64 Home Build (Redstone(1)) 15063.608
       23 May 2016 #2

    Is there not a line where it saids
    For got my Password
    Click on that and enter your e-mail address and it should send you a link where you can reset it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 4,771
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       23 May 2016 #3

    orangutitan said: View Post
    Yesterday I changed the password in Outlook 2007 for greater reliability, but forgot to check the option to save the password. Today, the whole day I can not remember it and do not know how to recover.
    Advise who knows some way?
    That password is provided by your ISP ( Internet Service provider). You cannot just change it without your ISP permission.
    Contact your ISP who initially provided you the password. They have the record and they can help you reset the password.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    24 May 2016 #4

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Is there not a line where it saids
    For got my Password
    Click on that and enter your e-mail address and it should send you a link where you can reset it
    Thank you, but couldn't help me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    24 May 2016 #5

    davidhk said: View Post
    That password is provided by your ISP ( Internet Service provider). You cannot just change it without your ISP permission.
    Contact your ISP who initially provided you the password. They have the record and they can help you reset the password.
    I have own mail server. But I can't remember it, i need to recover it, otherwise I have to reinstall it again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 4,771
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       24 May 2016 #6

    orangutitan said: View Post
    I have own mail server. But I can't remember it, i need to recover it, otherwise I have to reinstall it again.
    Sorry, I can't help you any further.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    24 May 2016 #7

    Can you log onto your mail server as Admin and do a password reset for the mail account

    I have my email on a private domain, and if i forget the password i can log in with the admin account and do a force password change for my email

    Just to confirm, is this the mail password you changed, or the password for the pst file (if you use one)?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    01 Jun 2016 #8

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Can you log onto your mail server as Admin and do a password reset for the mail account

    I have my email on a private domain, and if i forget the password i can log in with the admin account and do a force password change for my email

    Just to confirm, is this the mail password you changed, or the password for the pst file (if you use one)?
    Yeah, I'll try it, tnank you
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    07 Jun 2016 #9

    orangutitan said: View Post
    Yesterday I changed the password in Outlook 2007 for greater reliability, but forgot to check the option to save the password. Today, the whole day I can not remember it and do not know how to recover.
    Advise who knows some way?
    If you can't remember the password, then use ScanPST.exe and start restoring, if tool can't restore the password, apply Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password get it from https://outlookpassword.recoverytoolbox.com/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    26 Aug 2016 #10

    Commonly, this problem comes into existence due to human error. Sometimes, MS Outlook users are unable to remember the password i.e. applied by him.

    However, this problem can't be solved through manual method, but you try third party software as an alternative.

    When I faced this issue, then IT team of my company had used Stellar Phoenix Outlook Password Recovery. So, I can suggest you this one stuff. If you are interested to know additional details about the software then read from http://www.stellarinfo.com/password-...d-recovery.php
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Outlook 2007 password problem in Browsers and Email
My Outlook 2007 regularly, but not always, asks me for the password even whilst it downloads or sends emails. I either cancel the pop up or accept and sometimes the pop up box goes away and at other times it stays. It does not seem to affect the...
outlook 2007 locking up in Browsers and Email
I'm having intermittent problems with outlook 2007 locking up. Any suggestions for fix?
Outlook 2007 in Software and Apps
Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain...
outlook 2007 in Browsers and Email
I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44.
Find Us