Latest Google Chrome released for Windows

  1. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 11,027
    Win10 x64
       #781

    Bobby Phoenix said:
    Yep
    Thanks Bobby
      My Computer

  2. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,031
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #782

    Some users didn't like the "tab hover cards" because, in some cases, the title of the page was "cut", something that doesn't happen with the normal tooltips, well, Google is testing a fix to this problem in the Canary version:
    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-thc-vs-2.png

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-thc-vs.png

    If the title of the page is not long, the cards will have the same size as before, that is, the title will only have one line:
    Last edited by LEOPEVA64; 17 Jul 2019 at 22:22.
      My Computer

  3. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,798
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #783

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    Some users didn't like the "tab hover cards" because, in some cases, the title of the page was "cut", something that doesn't happen with the normal tooltips, well, Google is testing a fix to this problem in the Canary version:
    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-thc-vs-2.png

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-thc-vs.png

    If the title of the page is not long, the cards will have the same size as before, that is, the title will only have one line:
    What is that? I'm on the latest Chrome and don't have that...
      My Computer

  4. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,031
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #784

    Kol12 said:
    What is that? I'm on the latest Chrome and don't have that...
    You have to enable these flags (copy and paste in the omnibox):

    chrome://flags/#tab-hover-cards
    chrome://flags/#tab-hover-card-images

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-thc-flag.png
      My Computer

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,594
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #785

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    You have to enable these flags (copy and paste in the omnibox):

    chrome://flags/#tab-hover-cards
    chrome://flags/#tab-hover-card-images

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-thc-flag.png
    Works on Stable too, just not with the latest fixes.
      My Computer

  6. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,031
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #786

    kado897 said:
    Works on Stable too, just not with the latest fixes.
    Yes, these "tab previews" have been available in the stable version for more than a month:

    Tab Preview feature is working now in Chrome stable version (v75) : chrome
      My Computer

  7. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,798
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #787

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    You have to enable these flags (copy and paste in the omnibox):

    chrome://flags/#tab-hover-cards
    chrome://flags/#tab-hover-card-images

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-thc-flag.png
    Found it. None of my tabs show images though.
      My Computer

  8. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,481
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21364
    Thread Starter
       #788
      My Computers

  9. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,031
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #789

    A nice improvement in the "Global media controls" UI in Canary, the margins and the "close" button have been removed:
    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-gmc-ui-vs-115.png
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 491
    Windows 10 Pro Dev 21364.1
       #790
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums