Latest Google Chrome released for Windows


  1. Posts : 491
    Windows 10 Pro Dev 21364.1
       #1111

    Google Chrome 84.0.4147.68 Beta Channel

    Chrome Releases: Beta Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers

  2. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,481
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21364
    Thread Starter
       #1112

    ap1978 said:
    Google Chrome 84.0.4147.68 Beta Channel

    Chrome Releases: Beta Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers

  3. Tookooly's Avatar
    Posts : 5
    10 pro 64
       #1113

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-screenshot_8.png

    Thank you
      My Computer

  4. Sweetsweetcorn's Avatar
    Posts : 151
    Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit
       #1114

    google is sort of a spyware agency.
      My Computer

  5. VBF's Avatar
    VBF
    Posts : 577
    Win 10 Pro
       #1115

    Brink said:
    New Google Chrome 83.0.4103.116 released. See first post for more details.
    Interesting.....this one is already being updated, apparently to 83.0.4103.119

    Chrome Releases: Stable updates

    This PC is still up to date on 116 - the blog does say "Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days."
      My Computers

  6. Tookooly's Avatar
    Posts : 5
    10 pro 64
       #1116

    VBF said:
    Interesting.....this one is already being updated, apparently to 83.0.4103.119

    Chrome Releases: Stable updates

    This PC is still up to date on 116 - the blog does say "Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days."
    There is no way to update to that Version
      My Computer

  7. swarfega's Avatar
    Posts : 7,104
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #1117

    There is, you go to menu - help - about, it'l check for updates.
      My Computers

  8. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,798
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1118

    Is anyone experiencing short lockups with this latest Chrome? Sometimes when I'm typing it will freeze.
      My Computer

  9. Tookooly's Avatar
    Posts : 5
    10 pro 64
       #1119

    swarfega said:
    There is, you go to menu - help - about, it'l check for updates.
    I dont see where to click and update

    can u help ?

    thanks

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-chrome_rro03rpdju.png
      My Computer

  10. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,201
    Windows 10
       #1120

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-000605.png
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:58.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums