Latest Google Chrome released for Windows


  1. Posts : 735
    windows 10
       #1041

    hello

    New stable channel Version 80.0.3987.116
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 63,987
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1042

    itsme1 said:
    hello

    New stable channel Version 80.0.3987.116
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 503
    Windows 11 Pro 22543.1000 rs_prerelease
       #1043

    Google Chrome 81.0.4044.26 Beta Channel

    Chrome Releases: Beta Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 63,987
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1044

    ap1978 said:
    Google Chrome 81.0.4044.26 Beta Channel

    Chrome Releases: Beta Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 503
    Windows 11 Pro 22543.1000 rs_prerelease
       #1045

    Google Chrome 82.0.4062.3 Dev Channel

    Chrome Releases: Dev Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 63,987
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1046

    ap1978 said:
    Google Chrome 82.0.4062.3 Dev Channel

    Chrome Releases: Dev Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 17,835
    Windows 10
       #1047

    NTP in Canary looks nice with custom colors...

    Latest Google Chrome released for Windows-003483.png
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,719
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #1048

    New stable channel Version 80.0.3987.122 - 2/24/2020

    Chrome Releases: Stable Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 63,987
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1049

    erpster4 said:
    New stable channel Version 80.0.3987.122 - 2/24/2020

    Chrome Releases: Stable Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 503
    Windows 11 Pro 22543.1000 rs_prerelease
       #1050

    Google Chrome 82.0.4068.4 Dev Channel (Linux)
    Google Chrome 82.0.4068.5 Dev Channel (Windows & Mac)


    Chrome Releases: Dev Channel Update for Desktop
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:57.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums