Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. elbmek's Avatar
    Posts : 1,880
    Win 10 x 64 Home. Pro x 64 on Surface.
       #851

    Thanks count, I may look at it later. I have just removed FF (again) as I need java for several jobs and Nvidia informed me that FF have refused access to java, so I am back on IE.
      My Computer

  2. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,321
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #852

    elbmek said:
    Thanks count, I may look at it later. I have just removed FF (again) as I need java for several jobs and Nvidia informed me that FF have refused access to java, so I am back on IE.
    On my FF java works just fine, it asks me if I want to turn it on, when a site wants or needs java.
      My Computers

  3. elbmek's Avatar
    Posts : 1,880
    Win 10 x 64 Home. Pro x 64 on Surface.
       #853

    I tired to install it when I ran NVidia, nothing appeared to be wrong. Then today I ran NVidia and again it said you need to install java. I clicked on install and eventually got a message FF wont run this. I open NVidia in IE, perfect! Auto detect and update ran great.

    edit: just installed quantum to try out, seems VERY fast. Clicked a link and pow there it was!
      My Computer

  4. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,321
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #854

    elbmek said:
    I tired to install it when I ran NVidia, nothing appeared to be wrong. Then today I ran NVidia and again it said you need to install java. I clicked on install and eventually got a message FF wont run this. I open NVidia in IE, perfect! Auto detect and update ran great.

    edit: just installed quantum to try out, seems VERY fast. Clicked a link and pow there it was!
    Great News as Quantum is the newest FF release. Runs fine here.

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-screenshot_152.png
      My Computers

  5. elbmek's Avatar
    Posts : 1,880
    Win 10 x 64 Home. Pro x 64 on Surface.
       #855

    still trying to figure out the opera style home page, I might rewvert to my norm, time will tell.
      My Computer

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,934
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #856

    OldMike65 said:
    Great News as Quantum is the newest FF release. Runs fine here.

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-screenshot_152.png
    That's what I have too, Mike.
      My Computer

  7. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,693
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #857

    elbmek said:
    Thanks count, I may look at it later. I have just removed FF (again) as I need java for several jobs and Nvidia informed me that FF have refused access to java, so I am back on IE.
    I do not use it, I thought it was a security risk.
      My Computer

  8. RobNJ's Avatar
    Posts : 130
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #858

    Internet Exploder? I thought Windows was shipping with Edge, to use to download a functional browser?
      My Computer

  9. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,693
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #859

    RobNJ said:
    Internet Exploder? I thought Windows was shipping with Edge, to use to download a functional browser?
    It does..
      My Computer

  10. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,331
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #860

    "Internet Exploder" i still there and functional and stil good enough to download a "Real" browser:
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:54.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums