Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
  1.    1 Week Ago #741
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,616
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by DooGie View Post
    That's what I tried:
    browser.tabs.remote.autostart = false
    browser.tabs.remote.autostart.2 = false
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    1 Week Ago #742
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,616
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Except for reinstalling FF from clean slate, is there a way to just reset it ?
    Now can't open some sites i could yesterday.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    1 Week Ago #743
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,616
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Except for reinstalling FF from clean slate, is there a way to just reset it ?
    Now can't open some sites i could yesterday.
    Never mind, found it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    1 Week Ago #744
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 6,402
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro

    Firefox 58 Beta 9 will officially be out tomorrow but is now available at:

    Download Mozilla Firefox 58.0b9 / 59.0a1 Nightly - MajorGeeks

    Download Firefox Quantum Developer Edition - MajorGeeks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    1 Week Ago #745
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 6,402
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro

    The Official Firefox 58 Beta 9 Builds are out:

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/58.0b9/
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    1 Week Ago #746
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,646
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    The Official Firefox 58 Beta 9 Builds are out:

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/58.0b9/
    Can these be run side-by-side w/57, Josey?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    1 Week Ago #747
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 6,402
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Can these be run side-by-side w/57, Josey?
    I don't think so, you can try it if you want. The truth is that 58 Beta 9 is better than 57.0.1 and when 59 Goes to Beta it will be better than all of them.

    If you try it and it does not work you can make it work using the below:

    Using Release, ESR, Beta, Aurora, and/or Nightly together. mozillaZine Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    1 Week Ago #748
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,646
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    I don't think so, you can try it if you want. The truth is that 58 Beta 9 is better than 57.0.1 and when 59 Goes to Beta it will be better than all of them.

    If you try it and it does not work you can make it work using the below:

    Using Release, ESR, Beta, Aurora, and/or Nightly together. mozillaZine Forums
    Thanks for the link.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    1 Week Ago #749
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    New York
    Posts : 216
    Windows 10

    @josey: I was wondering if you might be able to compare Firefox 58 and 59 with 57 in terms of using less memory consumption...i would just like to get some idea of whether it improves in those later editions...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    1 Week Ago #750
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,646
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    @Josey Wales I was wondering if you might be able to compare Firefox 58 and 59 with 57 in terms of using less memory consumption...i would just like to get some idea of whether it improves in those later editions...
    @Craig - I don't think Josey saw that @ Mention because of the way you spelled it, so I fix it. Not meaning to butt in......
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Latest CCleaner Version Released
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.38.6357 Release Date: December 12th 2017 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner....
Software and Apps
The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
General Support
Latest Killer Drivers Released (& Software) for Windows 10
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Drivers and Hardware
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1
Browsers and Email
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:37.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums