Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
  1.    29 Jun 2017 #521
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,486
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1703

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    64 0r 32 Bit
    You have the choice but I'm running 64-bit
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    29 Jun 2017 #522
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 4,443
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro Build 14393

    I just installed the 64 Bit and it works fine now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    29 Jun 2017 #523
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,486
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1703

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    I just installed the 64 Bit and it works fine now.
    A good result then Josey
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    29 Jun 2017 #524
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 4,443
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro Build 14393

    Quote Originally Posted by DooGie View Post
    A good result then Josey
    Yes but I wish they would publish a change log. They had one now they don't or I can't find one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    29 Jun 2017 #525
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,486
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1703

    I normally go here to find out what's going on, gets a bit confusing though Index page mozillaZine Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    29 Jun 2017 #526
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 27,888
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    Yes but I wish they would publish a change log. They had one now they don't or I can't find one.
    @Josey Wales

    Josey, change log is here. The first one, then the second takes you to the change log page.

    Also in post #1, this thread.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-06-29_18h04_26.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	141764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-06-29_18h04_57.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	691.5 KB 
ID:	141765
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    29 Jun 2017 #527
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 4,443
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro Build 14393

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    @Josey Wales

    Josey, change log is here. The first one, then the second takes you to the change log page.

    Also in post #1, this thread.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-06-29_18h04_26.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	141764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-06-29_18h04_57.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	691.5 KB 
ID:	141765
    Every time I clicked that it said Fx was up to date, Thanks TC
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    29 Jun 2017 #528
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 27,888
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    Every time I clicked that it said Fx was up to date, Thanks TC
    Yes, this time it did say that. I was just showing how to get to the change log if and when there is an update. It still takes you there now, but shows just 54.0.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    29 Jun 2017 #529
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 4,443
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro Build 14393

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Yes, this time it did say that. I was just showing how to get to the change log if and when there is an update. It still takes you there now, but shows just 54.0.
    What I really mean was at thew time that you Download it, there should be a change log right there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    29 Jun 2017 #530
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 27,888
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    What I really mean was at thew time that you Download it, there should be a change log right there.
    There is. It's gonna download and install first, because that's how the process works. Just go right back in after update and click "What's New". Don't think you can see it first unless you use the link in post #1. Kind of a chicken before the egg.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Latest CCleaner Version Released
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.35.6210 Release Date: September 20th 2017 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck what you do not want to be installed along with CCleaner.
Software and Apps
The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
General Support
Latest Killer Drivers Released (& Software) for Windows 10
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Drivers and Hardware
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1
Browsers and Email
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:04.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums