Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,331
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #221

    49.0 arrived.
    Now for a question, how come Flash would not update ? Still stuck on 22.0 r0. I downloaded last few updates, both from direct update and downloaded from Adobe. It would go thru motions of install. Says it installed successfully but version stays same.

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-flash-ff.jpg
      My Computers

  2. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,321
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #222

    CountMike said:
    49.0 arrived.
    Now for a question, how come Flash would not update ? Still stuck on 22.0 r0. I downloaded last few updates, both from direct update and downloaded from Adobe. It would go thru motions of install. Says it installed successfully but version stays same.

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-flash-ff.jpg
    According to my FF I'm still on 48 and its the latest, but my flash is a newer version than yours.
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-ff1.png

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-ff2.png
      My Computers

  3. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,331
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #223

    Mine wasn't updated since 48.0
      My Computers

  4. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #224

    I'm using the 64bit version of FF and still on 48.02. Being on the 64bit version could be the reason why we're on an older version.
      My Computer

  5. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,331
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #225

    BunnyJ said:
    I'm using the 64bit version of FF and still on 48.02. Being on the 64bit version could be the reason why we're on an older version.
    Both are out: Download Mozilla Firefox 49.0 Final / 50.0a2 Developer / 51.0a1 Nightly - MajorGeeks
      My Computers

  6. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #226

    Thanks for the link. It's odd that I didn't get the update from FF.
      My Computer

  7. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,331
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #227

    BunnyJ said:
    Thanks for the link. It's odd that I didn't get the update from FF.
    In my experience they may be even couple of days later than announced.
      My Computers

  8. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #228

    CountMike said:
    In my experience they may be even couple of days later than announced.
    That could be the case.. thanks.
      My Computer

  9. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,321
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #229

    Think I'll just wait for FF to update itself, like it always does for me. Have no problems with FF right now, and it did update my flash player with no problems, without me even asking it. Mine is also the 64bit version.
      My Computers

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 52,988
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #230

    OldMike65 said:
    Think I'll just wait for FF to update itself, like it always does for me. Have no problems with FF right now, and it did update my flash player with no problems, without me even asking it. Mine is also the 64bit version.
    Me, too. Rather have it from official source.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums