Latest Firefox Released for Windows  


  1. Posts : 10,311
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 release preview channel
       #2221

    Access Denied said:
    It was my MuteLinks extension causing it.
    I'm happy to hear you've sorted it out AD. I always forget about extension problems as I only ever run 2 or 3
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 10,928
    Win10 x64
       #2222

    DooGie said:
    I'm happy to hear you've sorted it out AD. I always forget about extension problems as I only ever run 2 or 3
    Only have 3 now myself, thanks DooGie
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 26,024
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #2223

    Access Denied said:
    Not sure but it just happened again and I am posting from Edge Canary. I have not added any extensions since before this started at all. Sure is annoying as I would prefer FFox as my main.
    I use both and am not having any issue, B11 is snappy for me.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 10,928
    Win10 x64
       #2224

    Josey Wales said:
    I use both and am not having any issue, B11 is snappy for me.
    You are not using that extension I named either

    I ran w/o extensions all night on an auto refreshing page, no issues. I then disabled MuteLinks extension and ran the normal b11 all day while at work with the auto refreshing page and no issue. Nailed the cause
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 26,024
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #2225

    Access Denied said:
    You are not using that extension I named either

    I ran w/o extensions all night on an auto refreshing page, no issues. I then disabled MuteLinks extension and ran the normal b11 all day while at work with the auto refreshing page and no issue. Nailed the cause
    OH that mute links one--No I am not.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 10,928
    Win10 x64
       #2226

    About now the only complaint I can think of with FFox is that my Google Calendar bookmark on my toolbar will not refresh to the current date like it does in chromium based browsers. Not enough to make me change lol.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,024
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #2227

    Access Denied said:
    About now the only complaint I can think of with FFox is that my Google Calendar bookmark on my toolbar will not refresh to the current date like it does in chromium based browsers. Not enough to make me change lol.
    I don't use Google Calendar. I use the one on the wall behind my PC.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 10,928
    Win10 x64
       #2228

    Welp, it just happened again. Every tab and any new ones are just stalled out. Oh well. Back to Edge until a new build to test.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 26,024
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #2229
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 64,581
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #2230

    New Firefox 67.0.3 released. See first post for more details.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums