Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,413
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #2071

    Josey Wales said:
    I was having all kind of problems with Fx 67 RC2. YouTube videos were all out of sync, Twitter kept crashing. I am back on 66.0.5 and it is working great.
    I've not had those problems here, however FF locks up sometimes. A bit more work on it needs doing
      My Computer

  2. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,852
    Win 10 Pro 19043.964
       #2072

    DooGie said:
    I've not had those problems here, however FF locks up sometimes. A bit more work on it needs doing
    I knew you wouldn't
      My Computer

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #2073

    RC2 fine here, too. No lock ups, but an occasional stutter out of the blue. Guess that could be a momentary lock-up. Other than that, works good.
      My Computers

  4. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,852
    Win 10 Pro 19043.964
       #2074

    f14tomcat said:
    RC2 fine here, too. No lock ups, but an occasional stutter out of the blue. Guess that could be a momentary lock-up. Other than that, works good.
    You are not running an Antique PC. 66.0.5 is working great. I will try 67 when it goes final. The voices out of sync in YouTube were a real pain.
      My Computer

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #2075

    Josey Wales said:
    You are not running an Antique PC. 66.0.5 is working great. I will try 67 when it goes final. The voices out of sync in YouTube were a real pain.
    Well, ok, sorry about your machine. Wasn't knocking your rig, just commenting on FF's performance. Without reference to anybody else's hardware.
      My Computers

  6. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,852
    Win 10 Pro 19043.964
       #2076

    f14tomcat said:
    Well, ok, sorry about your machine. Wasn't knocking your rig, just commenting on FF's performance. Without reference to anybody else's hardware.
    I know but 66.0.5 and Chrome act right on it. Fx Betas do not..
      My Computer

  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,413
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #2077

    My machine is antique but up to now it's handled everything I've thrown at it so that's why I have stuck with it. The problem here is definitely FF version 67.0 RC2.
      My Computer

  8. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,791
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.964
       #2078

    Well FF 67 ....does not say RC2 tho runs fine here.
      My Computers

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #2079

    OldMike65 said:
    Well FF 67 ....does not say RC2 tho runs fine here.
    put about:buildconfig in the address bar, enter. Click Latest Firefox Released for Windows-2019-05-19_20h23_01.png

    gives

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-2019-05-19_20h23_22.png
      My Computers

  10. boombastik's Avatar
    Posts : 402
    Windows 10 X64 latest
       #2080

    -https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/67.0/
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums