Latest Firefox Released for Windows  


  1. Posts : 17,839
    Windows 10
       #1961

    Why, when I uncheck 'Install Maintenance Service', it always installs it anyway!?!?!?

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-000612.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 26,016
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #1962

    Edwin said:
    Why, when I uncheck 'Install Maintenance Service', it always installs it anyway!?!?!?

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-000612.png
    You can remove it in add/remove programs.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 17,839
    Windows 10
       #1963

    Josey Wales said:
    You can remove it in add/remove programs.
    Yeah, but, what's the point of the dialog if it doesn't obey!?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 26,016
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #1964

    Edwin said:
    Yeah, but, what's the point of the dialog if it doesn't obey!?
    It will obey in add/remove programs.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 56,485
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1965

    DooGie said:
    Firefox version 67.0 beta12 has been released on the Mozilla ftp servers

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/67.0b12/
    Thanks, DooGie.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 10,311
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 release preview channel
       #1966

    @Brink, the beta links in the first post now point to version 67.0 beta12.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 64,526
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #1967

    DooGie said:
    @Brink, the beta links in the first post now point to version 67.0 beta12.

      My Computers


  8. Posts : 56,485
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1968

    Firefox 67.0 Beta 13 is out............

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/67.0b13/
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 26,016
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #1969

    f14tomcat said:
    Firefox 67.0 Beta 13 is out............

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/67.0b13/
    Thanks TC
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 56,485
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1970

    Josey Wales said:
    Thanks TC
    Welcome, Josey.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums