Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1841

    DooGie said:
    Firefox version 66.0 beta14 is now available for download from the Mozilla ftp server.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/66.0b14/
    Thanks, DooGie - just grabbed the .msi and done.
      My Computers

  2. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,414
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1842

    f14tomcat said:
    Thanks, DooGie - just grabbed the .msi and done.
    Nice, it's running fine here and once again a bit faster than beta 13.
      My Computer

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1843

    DooGie said:
    Nice, it's running fine here and once again a bit faster than beta 13.
    Looks like RC1 on Patch Tuesday..............
      My Computers

  4. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,852
    Win 10 Pro 19043.964
       #1844

    DooGie said:
    Firefox version 66.0 beta14 is now available for download from the Mozilla ftp server.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/66.0b14/
    Thanks DooGie!
      My Computer

  5. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,619
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1845

    DooGie said:
    Nice, it's running fine here and once again a bit faster than beta 13.
    These things must be flying now Every build since 2015 is faster than previous... and it was never like slow to me.

    How do you measure this faster thing?
      My Computers

  6. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,414
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1846

    f14tomcat said:
    Looks like RC1 on Patch Tuesday..............
    Yes probably then I'll just sit back until version 67.0 beta 3 is released , unless they actually release beta 1 this time
      My Computer

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1847

    AndreTen said:
    These things must be flying now Every build since 2015 is faster than previous... and it was never like slow to me.

    How do you measure this faster thing?
    Very scientific seat of the pants gut feel on page load time reaction, tab switching, initial startup, refresh time, etc.
      My Computers

  8. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,414
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1848

    AndreTen said:
    These things must be flying now Every build since 2015 is faster than previous... and it was never like slow to me.

    How do you measure this faster thing?
    TC put it exactly
      My Computer

  9. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,619
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1849

    f14tomcat said:
    Very scientific seat of the pants gut feel on page load time reaction, tab switching, initial startup, refresh time, etc.
    DooGie said:
    TC put it exactly
      My Computers

  10. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,414
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1850

    Firefox version 66.0 RC1 is available from the Mozilla ftp server.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/candidates/66.0-candidates/
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums