Windows 10: Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
  1.    29 Jun 2016 #171

    Tnx, updating now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 26,498
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       02 Aug 2016 #172

    New Version of FireFox released.


    New update for FireFox Version 48.0
    Version 48.0, first offered to Release channel users on August 2, 2016

      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 20,783
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 16199
    Thread Starter
       02 Aug 2016 #173

    Thank you Mike. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    02 Aug 2016 #174

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    New update for FireFox Version 48.0
    Version 48.0, first offered to Release channel users on August 2, 2016
    Tnx. for reminder, I downloaded it this morning but forgot to update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    02 Aug 2016 #175

    CountMike said: View Post
    Tnx. for reminder, I downloaded it this morning but forgot to update.
    P.S. Flash should be updated too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    04 Aug 2016 #176

    anyone having problem with fire fox and yahoo uk
    will not load the site
    it works alright in palemoon and edge
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    06 Aug 2016 #177

    goatty2 said: View Post
    anyone having problem with fire fox and yahoo uk
    will not load the site
    it works alright in palemoon and edge
    firefox 48 will not load https:// pages properly and sum just come up with error code sec_error_bad_signature they work alright on palemoon
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 26,498
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       06 Aug 2016 #178

    goatty2 said: View Post
    firefox 48 will not load https:// pages properly and sum just come up with error code sec_error_bad_signature they work alright on palemoon
    Sorry your having problems with FF 48. I am running it now, with NO problems at all.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    06 Aug 2016 #179

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Sorry your having problems with FF 48. I am running it now, with NO problems at all.
    even tried it in safe mode and still not work
    also uninstalled it and cleared everything mozilla firefox off computer rebooted then reinstalled it
    no change
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 26,498
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       06 Aug 2016 #180

    goatty2 said: View Post
    even tried it in safe mode and still not work
    also uninstalled it and cleared everything mozilla firefox off computer rebooted then reinstalled it
    no change
    Wish I knew the answer that would help you, but I can't think of what is causing your issue. Unless something on your computer is affecting how FF runs??? What it would be I don't know. Does sound like something is thou.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Latest CCleaner Version Released in Software and Apps
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.30.6065 Release Date: May 23rd 2017 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck what you do not want to be installed along with CCleaner.
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:54.
Find Us