Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,741
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       3 Weeks Ago #1561

    CountMike said: View Post
    Found why Mozbackup wouldn't work, FF has to be installed first.
    I did think of that Mike but then decided not to ask because I assumed you would already know that.
    Yes first install FF then run Mozbackup and select which backup you want to restore and it will ask you if you want to over write the existing profile.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    3 Weeks Ago #1562

    I got this on GitHub

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.1JPG.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	212508

    Note the Edge icon... not cool!

    BTW FF is up to date
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	212510
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    3 Weeks Ago #1563

    Superfly said: View Post
    I got this on GitHub

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.1JPG.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	212508

    Note the Edge icon... not cool!

    BTW FF is up to date
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	212510
    lol. no wonder I had to answer 3 questions before windows allowed FF to be default browser.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    3 Weeks Ago #1564

    Yup, but going back to the GitHub thingy, think about it.. they have this Edge icon then recommend everything but... ?

    Who do they think they are fooling?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 9,562
    10 Home x64 (1809) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       3 Weeks Ago #1565

    Superfly said: View Post
    Yup, but going back to the GitHub thingy, think about it.. they have this Edge icon then recommend everything but... ?


    On close examination, seems to be an IE icon, not Edge - spot the difference: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	212528
    (not that it makes any difference to the point you were making )
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    3 Weeks Ago #1566

    Bree said: View Post


    On close examination, seems to be an IE icon, not Edge - spot the difference: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	212528
    (not that it makes any difference to the point you were making )
    Lol. that makes it even worse
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,741
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       3 Weeks Ago #1567

    Firefox version 64.0 beta11is now available from the Mozilla ftp.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b11/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 16,691
    Win 10 RS5 64 Bit
       3 Weeks Ago #1568

    DooGie said: View Post
    Firefox version 64.0 beta11is now available from the Mozilla ftp.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b11/
    Thanks DooGie
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 34,463
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18290
    Thread Starter
       3 Weeks Ago #1569

    DooGie said: View Post
    Firefox version 64.0 beta11is now available from the Mozilla ftp.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b11/
    Thank you. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    2 Weeks Ago #1570

    With mozilla Firefox 63.0.3 i found an interesting bug.
    If someone use a pcie soundcard x-fi sb0880 (PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_000B&SUBSYS_00441102&REV_03)
    without drivers in 1809 windows the soundcard stop responding in all programs after audio usage for 3-4 minutes in a site like youtube.

    Without drivers i mean the default hight definition from os drivers that bypass all x-fi chipset and only the codec work.

    This is defenitely a bug.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest CCleaner Version Released in Software and Apps
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.50.6911 Release Date: November 29, 2018 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner....
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24.
Find Us