Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,584
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       1 Week Ago #1531

    Firefox version 64.0 beta7 is now available from the Mozilla ftp server.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b7/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #1532

    DooGie said: View Post
    Firefox version 64.0 beta7 is now available from the Mozilla ftp server.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b7/
    Thanks DooGie
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #1533

    When this latest Firefox version (63 I think) showed up with the new default dark theme for bookmarks, tabs, and new tab window, I first thought "what the heck?!?!" and went to try and find how to turn it off. But I decided to give it a try since it probably would be better on my eyes especially at night. It's taken a little while to get used to since I tend to abbreviate bookmarks and depended more on the symbols which you can see easier on the regular white background.

    But as I get more used to it over these last couple of weeks I think I'm going to leave it the way it is. Since my eyesight is getting worse as I age I probably need to try and help it any way I can. I might even see what Chrome's dark theme does even though I don't use it near as often as Firefox. I guess you could say I'm being swayed over to the dark side
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #1534

    Jezza819 said: View Post
    When this latest Firefox version (63 I think) showed up with the new default dark theme for bookmarks, tabs, and new tab window, I first thought "what the heck?!?!" and went to try and find how to turn it off. But I decided to give it a try since it probably would be better on my eyes especially at night. It's taken a little while to get used to since I tend to abbreviate bookmarks and depended more on the symbols which you can see easier on the regular white background.

    But as I get more used to it over these last couple of weeks I think I'm going to leave it the way it is. Since my eyesight is getting worse as I age I probably need to try and help it any way I can. I might even see what Chrome's dark theme does even though I don't use it near as often as Firefox. I guess you could say I'm being swayed over to the dark side
    I had dark themes before but thru add-ons.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #1535

    CountMike said: View Post
    I had dark themes before but thru add-ons.
    The only thing I used a dark theme on before this was for Youtube and I like that very much.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 33,812
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18282
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #1536

    DooGie said: View Post
    Firefox version 64.0 beta7 is now available from the Mozilla ftp server.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b7/

    Thank you. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,584
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       1 Week Ago #1537

    Firefox version 64.0 beta8 is available from the Mozilla ftp.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b8/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,803
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1538

    DooGie said: View Post
    Firefox version 64.0 beta8 is available from the Mozilla ftp.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b8/
    Could be an RC soon
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,584
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       1 Week Ago #1539

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Could be an RC soon
    Probably a couple of weeks yet TC.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 33,812
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18282
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #1540

    DooGie said: View Post
    Firefox version 64.0 beta8 is available from the Mozilla ftp.

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/64.0b8/
    Thank you. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest CCleaner Version Released in Software and Apps
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.49.6856 Release Date: November 12, 2018 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner....
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:24.
Find Us