Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. Edward's Avatar
    Posts : 256
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
       #131

    Updated Firefox , thanks :)
      My Computer

  2. thegeriatric's Avatar
    Posts : 551
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       #132

    Updated. Thanks.
      My Computer

  3. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #133

    Speaking of FF, I just posed a question in their forum to ask if I can replace 64bit with 32bit without loosing anything already set. I have couple of necessary add-ons that work in 32bit only. They are associated with certain IPTV sites and replacing them without loosing registration there is not possible.
      My Computers

  4. elbmek's Avatar
    Posts : 1,895
    Win 10 x 64 Home. Pro x 64 on Surface.
       #134

    During my trails of various browsers I have come to the conclusion that none are what you would call 'right'. Google have refused to answer repeated requests for info as to why one page on one of my sites is out of sync (table far left, set at centre). Mozilla also have never replied, it does it in there too, but not in Edge or IE. Any faults found yet in this latest version??
      My Computer

  5. Kyhi's Avatar
    Posts : 3,546
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10
       #135

    CountMike said:
    Speaking of FF, I just posed a question in their forum to ask if I can replace 64bit with 32bit without loosing anything already set. I have couple of necessary add-ons that work in 32bit only. They are associated with certain IPTV sites and replacing them without loosing registration there is not possible.
    Yes you can - as they both use the same Profile - which is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles"
      My Computer

  6. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #136

    So what do I have to do ?
    I downloaded 45.01 x86 and Tried installing/updating over 45.0 x64 but it's still 64bit, didn't became 32.
      My Computers

  7. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,064
    Windows 10
       #137

    CountMike said:
    So what do I have to do ?
    I downloaded 45.01 x86 and Tried installing/updating over 45.0 x64 but it's still 64bit, didn't became 32.
    Uninstall the x64 bit version.
      My Computer

  8. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #138

    Edwin said:
    Uninstall the x64 bit version.
    Save the profile and than return it in the place of new one ?
      My Computers

  9. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,064
    Windows 10
       #139

    CountMike said:
    Save the profile and than return it in the place of new one ?
    The profile should stay where it is, it's the same profile unless you created a new one.
    Just uninstall the x64 en-US version, or just don't use it.

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-000031.png
      My Computer

  10. Edward's Avatar
    Posts : 256
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
       #140

    I used 64bit Firefox and uninstalled it and installed 32bit again but mostly I use Chrome
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:46.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums