Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,459
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1351

    I downloaded it thru Major Geeks:
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-image.png
      My Computers

  2. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,478
    Windows 10
       #1352

    Firefox Nightly...

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-000581.png
      My Computer

  3. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,427
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1353

    Firefox version 63.0 beta 3 is now available from the Mozilla ftp

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/63.0b3/
      My Computer

  4. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 57,008
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21376
    Thread Starter
       #1354

    New: (see first post for more details)

    Firefox 62.0

    Firefox Beta 63.0beta

    Firefox Nightly 64.0a1


    Last edited by Brink; 06 Sep 2018 at 09:49.
      My Computers

  5. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,868
    Win 10 Pro 19043.985
       #1355

    Edwin said:
    Firefox Nightly...

    Latest Firefox Released for Windows-000581.png
    I am using this Nightly and it is faster than 62!
      My Computer

  6. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,459
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1356

    So, what's that "Nightly's" secret, is that something like a beta ? Can it be installed in parallel with normal version ? I'd like to try but don't want any shmackups to my regular finely tuned version.
      My Computers

  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,427
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1357

    CountMike said:
    So, what's that "Nightly's" secret, is that something like a beta ? Can it be installed in parallel with normal version ? I'd like to try but don't want any shmackups to my regular finely tuned version.
    Mike the Nightly is an alpha version and yes it can be run in parallel with a normal or beta version. By default it installs into a different directory than other versions.
      My Computer

  8. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,936
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.985
       #1358

    DooGie said:
    Mike the Nightly is an alpha version and yes it can be run in parallel with a normal or beta version. By default it installs into a different directory than other versions.
    Well this Nightly version installed right over my FF 62.0, which is fine with me. Used same dir / folder.
      My Computers

  9. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,459
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1359

    OldMike65 said:
    Well this Nightly version installed right over my FF 62.0, which is fine with me. Used same dir / folder.
    Hmmmmm, don't like that.
      My Computers

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,936
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.985
       #1360

    CountMike said:
    Hmmmmm, don't like that.
    Yup, wanted you to know Mike.....I didn't care myself.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:55.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums