Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,206
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21354
    Thread Starter
       #1321

      My Computers

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,934
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #1322

    I put the new dark them on Firefox, and it's slower than molasses in January. I guess my eyes are just gonna have to suck it up, since I cannot stand the slowness.
      My Computer

  3. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,693
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #1323

    Wynona said:
    I put the new dark them on Firefox, and it's slower than molasses in January. I guess my eyes are just gonna have to suck it up, since I cannot stand the slowness.
    In Firefox 62 BETA 18 it is fast as lightning.
      My Computer

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,934
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #1324

    Josey Wales said:
    In Firefox 62 BETA 18 it is fast as lightning.
    Guess I'll have to wait until this evening to check it out, Josey. I'm still on Firefox 62 BETA 17.
      My Computer

  5. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,321
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #1325

    Wynona said:
    Guess I'll have to wait until this evening to check it out, Josey. I'm still on Firefox 62 BETA 17.
    Same here Wynona, didn't even see it posted in there beta site lists.
      My Computers

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,934
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #1326

    OldMike65 said:
    Same here Wynona, didn't even see it posted in there beta site lists.
    Morning, Mike. At least I'm not alone.
      My Computer

  7. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,693
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #1327

    OldMike65 said:
    Same here Wynona, didn't even see it posted in there beta site lists.
    Download Mozilla Firefox 62.0 Beta 18 / 63.0a1 Nightly - MajorGeeks

    I always get it from MajorGeeks, the source is Mozilla and it will be identical and from the same build that Mozilla will release in about 4-6 hours.
      My Computer

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,934
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #1328

    Josey Wales said:
    Download Mozilla Firefox 62.0 Beta 18 / 63.0a1 Nightly - MajorGeeks

    I always get it from MajorGeeks, the source is Mozilla and it will be identical and from the same build that Mozilla will release in about 4-6 hours.
    I'll have to wait; too much to do this morning instead of the important stuff.
      My Computer

  9. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,321
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #1329

    Josey Wales said:
    Download Mozilla Firefox 62.0 Beta 18 / 63.0a1 Nightly - MajorGeeks

    I always get it from MajorGeeks, the source is Mozilla and it will be identical and from the same build that Mozilla will release in about 4-6 hours.
    Thanks Josey...got it now.
      My Computers

  10. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,303
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1330

    Beta18 is available from the FF beta link in the first post in this thread
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:47.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums