Windows 10: Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1.    26 Jun 2018 #1211

    robbie2745 said: View Post
    I just got auto updated to 61.0 a few minutes ago. Running good so far!
    Same here. Seems a lot faster at rendering pages now. Like it's already working before my finger is off the mouse button. Blazing fast.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,474
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       26 Jun 2018 #1212

    robbie2745 said: View Post
    I just got auto updated to 61.0 a few minutes ago. Running good so far!
    Me too, Robbie. I opened FF and it told me it was updating. I now am updated to the release version of 61.0.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    26 Jun 2018 #1213

    It is faster and Firefox 62 will even be faster and better.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    26 Jun 2018 #1214
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 33,078
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18262
    Thread Starter
       26 Jun 2018 #1215

    Thank you Mike. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,474
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       27 Jun 2018 #1216

    I installed the latest FF beta 62.0b3 64 bit this morning, and just a bit ago, I got another "update" to FF! Now I'm on 61.0 32 bit!

    Sheesh!

    Edit: I just reinstalled and it's still on 61.0 32 bit! Gahhhhhhhhhhh
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    27 Jun 2018 #1217

    Wynona said: View Post
    I installed the latest FF beta 62.0b3 64 bit this morning, and just a bit ago, I got another "update" to FF! Now I'm on 61.0 32 bit!

    Sheesh!
    Still on FF beta 62.0b3 64 bit version here Wynona, just checked for update and it reported I'm all set. Wonder what happened to yours, I've never seen FF change to a 32bit version, unless you had one installed....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,474
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       27 Jun 2018 #1218

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Still on FF beta 62.0b3 64 bit version here Wynona, just checked for update and it reported I'm all set. Wonder what happened to yours, I've never seen FF change to a 32bit version, unless you had one installed....
    First time for me too, Mike. I did have 32 bit installed before, but I changed it to 64 and things were OK. What's most disturbing, though, is that it changed from 62.0b3 to 61.0!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    27 Jun 2018 #1219

    Wynona said: View Post
    First time for me too, Mike. I did have 32 bit installed before, but I changed it to 64 and things were OK. What's most disturbing, though, is that it changed from 62.0b3 to 61.0!
    I believe the link in the OP goes to Fx 61.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	193635

    @Brink


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c1.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	193636
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    27 Jun 2018 #1220

    Wynona said: View Post
    First time for me too, Mike. I did have 32 bit installed before, but I changed it to 64 and things were OK. What's most disturbing, though, is that it changed from 62.0b3 to 61.0!
    Check and make sure there is no FF 32 bit installed, or any traces of one. Then I would reinstall the beta back.
    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/62.0b3/win64/en-US/
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest CCleaner Version Released in Software and Apps
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.47.6716 Release Date: September 20, 2018 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner....
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:01.
Find Us