Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 22,020
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18290 (18298 has sound problems)
       28 May 2018 #1161

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    That's good Wynona, 64 bit would be better to use on a 64bit machine.
    Yes, and I don't have a clue as to why I got 32 bit on this machine; I've been using 64 bit since it came out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 16,758
    Win 10 RS5 64 Bit
       28 May 2018 #1162

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yes, and I don't have a clue as to why I got 32 bit on this machine; I've been using 64 bit since it came out.
    I am Glad your problem was fixed. Each new Firefox release will be better than the last. When The Nightly Build 62 goes BETA I will move to it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,771
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       28 May 2018 #1163

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I am Glad your problem was fixed. Each new Firefox release will be better than the last. When The Nightly Build 62 goes BETA I will move to it.
    Same here Josey. Hope you've noticed version 61 beta 9 is now released
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 16,758
    Win 10 RS5 64 Bit
       28 May 2018 #1164

    DooGie said: View Post
    Same here Josey. Hope you've noticed version 61 beta 9 is now released
    Yes Thanks DooGie, I just got it
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Polo6RGTI's Avatar
    Posts : 515
    Windows 10 Pro WS x64 17134.471
       06 Jun 2018 #1165

    Firefox 60.0.2 is available.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (26).png 
Views:	60 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	191299
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 38,259
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       06 Jun 2018 #1166

    Polo6RGTI said: View Post
    Firefox 60.0.2 is available.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (26).png 
Views:	60 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	191299
    Not yet on this side of the equator!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    06 Jun 2018 #1167

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Not yet on this side of the equator!
    @f14tomcat
    Try this link TC ..
    This is the one I choose TC ....works fine.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF3.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	191305


    Download Firefox 60.0.1 / 60.0.2 RC 1 / 61.0b11 Beta / 62.0a1 Nightly
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    06 Jun 2018 #1168

    Just installing Skippy, will get to FF after it installs.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 16,758
    Win 10 RS5 64 Bit
       06 Jun 2018 #1169

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    @f14tomcat
    Try this link TC ..
    This is the one I choose TC ....works fine.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF3.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	191305


    Download Firefox 60.0.1 / 60.0.2 RC 1 / 61.0b11 Beta / 62.0a1 Nightly
    Download Mozilla Firefox 60.0.2 - MajorGeeks

    There are no RC's on a released build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    06 Jun 2018 #1170

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Download Mozilla Firefox 60.0.2 - MajorGeeks

    There are no RC's on a released build.
    Where did I post it was a release build Josey!!!!! Show Me!!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest CCleaner Version Released in Software and Apps
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.51.6939 Release Date: December 13, 2018 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner....
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57.
Find Us