Windows 10: Latest Firefox Released for Windows

  1.    13 May 2018 #1121

    CountMike said: View Post
    Title/Menu Bar is always enabled, I just excluded FF from sets but bottom is still overhanging a bit when maximized.
    Hmmm...,
    I can't get Firefox to open maximized at all, it won't remember maximized state!
    I have to manually drag the edges to full screen, (almost), similar to setting Task Manager size, for FF to remember size/position!

    And, sometimes it still moves a bit!

    Matter of fact, I've got tons of issues with window sizes and positions with Sets enabled......
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    13 May 2018 #1122

    Edwin said: View Post
    Hmmm...,
    I can't get Firefox to open maximized at all, it won't remember maximized state!
    I have to manually drag the edges to full screen, (almost), similar to setting Task Manager size, for FF to remember size/position!

    And, sometimes it still moves a bit!

    Matter of fact, I've got tons of issues with window sizes and positions with Sets enabled......
    This is only program with this issue. 17666 and FF 60.0 were installed at almost same time so I don't know who to blame. I tried enabling and disabling window snapping to edges but makes no difference.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,474
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       13 May 2018 #1123

    Firefox is updated to 60.0 and full screen for me. No problems at all.

    I don't have Sets, so that could be a factor.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    13 May 2018 #1124

    Wynona said: View Post
    Firefox is updated to 60.0 and full screen for me. No problems at all.

    I don't have Sets, so that could be a factor.
    Yep, could be, my Sets are working alright
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    13 May 2018 #1125

    Wynona said: View Post
    Firefox is updated to 60.0 and full screen for me. No problems at all.

    I don't have Sets, so that could be a factor.
    Same here, no Sets, and no full screen difficulties
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    13 May 2018 #1126

    K, I ditched Sets, Firefox cooperates but Nightly won't!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    16 May 2018 #1127

    Version 60.0.1 is up on the Mozilla FTP site:

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/60.0.1/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    16 May 2018 #1128

    JSheridan said: View Post
    Version 60.0.1 is up on the Mozilla FTP site:

    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/60.0.1/
    Thanks for the heads up JSheridan
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    16 May 2018 #1129

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Thanks for the heads up JSheridan
    My pleasure. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 May 2018 #1130

    Nothing coming through so far.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest CCleaner Version Released in Software and Apps
Latest CCleaner Version Released CCleaner 5.47.6716 Release Date: September 20, 2018 CCleaner Download Link Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner....
My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors...
Just noticed that they updated their software August 12 2015. Source: Killer Networking Driver Downloads Apologies if already posted. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email
With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox Firefox 39.0.3 Firefox ESR 38.1.1

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:40.
Find Us