Windows 10: Huh, what ? Solved


  1. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       27 Aug 2015 #1

    Huh, what ?


    Something new comes up with Microsoft Edge lately..................

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	34242
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,178
    Windows 10 Home
       27 Aug 2015 #2

    Look like an attempt at self-fulfilling prophecy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       27 Aug 2015 #3

    Word Man said: View Post
    Look like an attempt at self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Haven't looked into it yet see what the catch is. Sign up free ?. Although still prefer Google search.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,178
    Windows 10 Home
       27 Aug 2015 #4

    jds63 said: View Post
    Haven't looked into it yet see what the catch is. Sign up free ?. Although still prefer Google search.
    BIG DITTO TO THAT. I might bite if I find out I could get a Pro upgrade that way.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       27 Aug 2015 #5

    Word Man said: View Post
    BIG DITTO TO THAT. I might bite if I find out I could get a Pro upgrade that way.
    Now your dreaming ! I have Pro 64bit. Just wondering nothing is always free and for how long and what rewards are, have to check it out. Sounds like my credit card or online retailer, reward points.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       27 Aug 2015 #6
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       27 Aug 2015 #7

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    Thanks for info, what happens after 2 years ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       27 Aug 2015 #8

    Sorry, no idea...!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 639
    Windows 10 1703 Pro 64
       27 Aug 2015 #9

    I have tried it as I use Bing for my searches.
    2 searches = 1 point with max of 15 points a day
    Typical reward = $5 Amazon gift card = 525 points. (1050 searches)
    You have to register and then be signed in on the Bing page to get your points.
    I always forget to sign in so not getting the points.
    This rewards program has been going on since Windows 8.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       27 Aug 2015 #10

    Phone Man said: View Post
    I have tried it as I use Bing for my searches.
    2 searches = 1 point with max of 15 points a day
    Typical reward = $5 Amazon gift card = 525 points. (1050 searches)
    You have to register and then be signed in on the Bing page to get your points.
    I always forget to sign in so not getting the points.
    This rewards program has been going on since Windows 8.

    Jim
    Thanks Jim !
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:36.
Find Us