Windows 10: Which Web Browser(s) do you use ?

View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Internet Explorer

    62 38.75%
  • Google Chrome

    54 33.75%
  • Opera

    14 8.75%
  • Mozilla Firefox

    69 43.13%
  • Safari

    4 2.50%
  • Other(s)

    32 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       19 Oct 2014 #51

    I tend to use Opera more these days :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
    Thread Starter
       22 Oct 2014 #52

    Stephanie said: View Post
    I tend to use Opera more these days :)
    Great

    OT:-

    I am still wondering that no one is using Safari here
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 21,512
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       22 Oct 2014 #53

    Fahadking07 said: View Post
    I am still wondering that no one is using Safari here
    The last version of Safari that supports Windows is 5.1.7. That was in May 2012. There has been a ton of security updates for Mac since then. 5.1.7 is very insecure at this point. Better no one is using it on Windows here

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,633
    Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, WinXP Home Premium, Linux Mint
       22 Oct 2014 #54

    I have Safari on one computer but mostly use Firefox, now on 33, IE for some Microsoft things, and SeaMonkey. SeaMonkey comes with an E-Mail Client, actually quite nice.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
    Thread Starter
       23 Oct 2014 #55

    A Guy said: View Post
    The last version of Safari that supports Windows is 5.1.7. That was in May 2012. There has been a ton of security updates for Mac since then. 5.1.7 is very insecure at this point. Better no one is using it on Windows here

    A Guy
    Oh I see. Thanks for the info :)

    Berton said: View Post
    I have Safari on one computer but mostly use Firefox, now on 33, IE for some Microsoft things, and SeaMonkey. SeaMonkey comes with an E-Mail Client, actually quite nice.
    Nice, Unique Choice
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    26 Oct 2014 #56

    A Guy said: View Post
    Lonely is the life of an Opera user

    A Guy :)
    Yeah but we still love you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 21,512
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       26 Oct 2014 #57

    jadinolf said: View Post
    A Guy said: View Post
    Lonely is the life of an Opera user

    A Guy :)
    Yeah but we still love you.
    I have company now though

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    26 Oct 2014 #58

    A Guy said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    A Guy said: View Post
    Lonely is the life of an Opera user

    A Guy :)
    Yeah but we still love you.
    I have company now though

    A Guy
    You do.

    I tried Opera a few years ago but those days I was a SeaMonkey fan and stuck with it until they joined with Thunderbird email and that was the end of it for me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       26 Oct 2014 #59

    I use IE. Always have and always will. Now I enjoy the sync features of Favorites across all devices.

    Missed using Modern IE in 10. My PC is still down for the count. Is Modern IE enabled in 10 yet?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 17,579
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       26 Oct 2014 #60

    I would use Safari, but it's no longer supported.

    I use Firefox these days. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Query what build and browser in Installation and Upgrade
    I have one of my desktops loaded with 10 build 10130 and I am wondering how I can get it upgraded with the latest build. I want to do this fairly quickly as I don't get much time at home these days and I also want to get my old Toshiba laptop loaded...
    Solved Edge Browser in Browsers and Email
    How do I download & install the Edge Browser? Tully
    Hi there The new browser (build 10074) can't resolve addresses like localhost or things like 127.0.0.1:9000 (my music server). Is there a way to make IE11 the default browser again. The music server when web control is activated fills in...
    Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
    Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55.
    Find Us