Poll: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,936
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       02 Feb 2015 #171

    I'm getting into Vivaldi .. nice so far.
    EDIT: And I found a way to use Imgur uploader with Vivaldi and it's great!! This is a nice browser!!
    Jeff
    Last edited by BunnyJ; 03 Feb 2015 at 00:26.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,936
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       03 Feb 2015 #172

    Some initial thoughts on Vivaldi:

    1. Uses a lot less RAM
    2. Is fast but can be better
    3. Needs some add on's
    4. Still a bit buggy.. not as refined as say, FF or Chrome

    Overall, a nice start and I hope to see a really good browser in a year or so.

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,288
    Win 10 Pro x64
       03 Feb 2015 #173

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Some initial thoughts on Vivaldi:

    1. Uses a lot less RAM
    2. Is fast but can be better
    3. Needs some add on's
    4. Still a bit buggy.. not as refined as say, FF or Chrome

    Overall, a nice start and I hope to see a really good browser in a year or so.

    Jeff

    It's also in a Tech Preview stage at this point. I say, 35% complete? It's not really a "refined" version.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,936
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       03 Feb 2015 #174

    badrobot said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Some initial thoughts on Vivaldi:

    1. Uses a lot less RAM
    2. Is fast but can be better
    3. Needs some add on's
    4. Still a bit buggy.. not as refined as say, FF or Chrome

    Overall, a nice start and I hope to see a really good browser in a year or so.

    Jeff

    It's also in a Tech Preview stage at this point. I say, 35% complete? It's not really a "refined" version.
    So true and it's very good at this point. I just will love to see it in about a year when it is more developed.

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
       03 Feb 2015 #175

    badrobot said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Some initial thoughts on Vivaldi:

    1. Uses a lot less RAM
    2. Is fast but can be better
    3. Needs some add on's
    4. Still a bit buggy.. not as refined as say, FF or Chrome

    Overall, a nice start and I hope to see a really good browser in a year or so.

    Jeff

    It's also in a Tech Preview stage at this point. I say, 35% complete? It's not really a "refined" version.
    Agree!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2013
    Bay Area
    Posts : 12,931
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       05 Feb 2015 #176

    New Vivaldi update 1.0.9.94.2

    https://vivaldi.net/blogs/entry/firs...valdi-1-0-94-2

    Have to download the installer and run it again. It did keep all settings. A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,936
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       05 Feb 2015 #177

    A Guy said: View Post
    New Vivaldi update 1.0.9.94.2

    https://vivaldi.net/blogs/entry/firs...valdi-1-0-94-2

    Have to download the installer and run it again. It did keep all settings. A Guy
    Thanks for the information.. performing the update right now.

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    05 Feb 2015 #178

    No love for Maxthon?

    Its a really nice alternative browser which is fairly light on resources. Its probably my second browser of choice after Chrome. Like Chrome, it has some good syncing options. Its not too good on the plugins side and I wouldn't touch a lot of them.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
       05 Feb 2015 #179

    A Guy said: View Post
    New Vivaldi update 1.0.9.94.2

    https://vivaldi.net/blogs/entry/firs...valdi-1-0-94-2

    Have to download the installer and run it again. It did keep all settings. A Guy
    Wow, Thanks for the info

    swarfega said: View Post
    No love for Maxthon?

    Its a really nice alternative browser which is fairly light on resources. Its probably my second browser of choice after Chrome. Like Chrome, it has some good syncing options. Its not too good on the plugins side and I wouldn't touch a lot of them.
    I tried it once, I really loved it. But not using it anymore! BTW, nice choice!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,364
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       05 Feb 2015 #180

    swarfega said: View Post
    No love for Maxthon?

    Its a really nice alternative browser which is fairly light on resources. Its probably my second browser of choice after Chrome. Like Chrome, it has some good syncing options. Its not too good on the plugins side and I wouldn't touch a lot of them.
    I tried it once, as well. But it's not really my style.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Query what build and browser
I have one of my desktops loaded with 10 build 10130 and I am wondering how I can get it upgraded with the latest build. I want to do this fairly quickly as I don't get much time at home these days and I also want to get my old Toshiba laptop loaded...
Installation and Setup
Solved Edge Browser
How do I download & install the Edge Browser? Tully
Browsers and Email
New browser can't resolve addresses like 127.0.0.1 etc
Hi there The new browser (build 10074) can't resolve addresses like localhost or things like 127.0.0.1:9000 (my music server). Is there a way to make IE11 the default browser again. The music server when web control is activated fills in...
Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Browsers and Email
Which Web Browser(s) do you use ?
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:20.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums