View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Internet Explorer

    62 38.75%
  • Google Chrome

    54 33.75%
  • Opera

    14 8.75%
  • Mozilla Firefox

    69 43.13%
  • Safari

    4 2.50%
  • Other(s)

    32 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1.    02 Feb 2015 #161
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    N Calif
    Posts : 694
    W10 Pro (desktop), W10 (laptop), W10 (laptop), W10Pro (tablet)

    I use FireFox about 98% of the time. The other 2% is split between IE & Chrome.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    02 Feb 2015 #162
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,134
    Windows 10 Professional

    Vivaldi gets a little taxing on the CPU when running YouTube or the like but handles an HD video superbly!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    02 Feb 2015 #163
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Bay Area
    Posts : 18,253
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64

    Try Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test in Vivaldi. When I hover over a pyramid, and it gives choices, I can't get to the choices. I don't see any way to not have it restore last session. It opens with whatever tabs I had open when I closed it.

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    02 Feb 2015 #164
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 16,924
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Sorry about this, Bill. It's probably right in front of me, but where is this pyramid you speak of?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    02 Feb 2015 #165
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Bay Area
    Posts : 18,253
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64

    Well, the green pyramid is the suggested site, but any of the white spots that has more then one choice, like these two Palo Alto ones. As soon as I leave the pyramid or white spot, the choices are gone.



    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    02 Feb 2015 #166
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 16,924
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Ah, I see now!

    That happens to me, as well. I can hardly even get the options to open up! It keeps flickering.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    02 Feb 2015 #167
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,134
    Windows 10 Professional

    My test went fine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    02 Feb 2015 #168
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Bay Area
    Posts : 18,253
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64

    Yep...of course it doesn't work on Opera 12 anymore either, but that's likely something I have set.

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    02 Feb 2015 #169
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Bay Area
    Posts : 18,253
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    My test went fine.
    Interesting...

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    02 Feb 2015 #170
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,134
    Windows 10 Professional

    You guys notice the expandable tabs? Don't know why, but...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000262.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	465.4 KB 
ID:	11830
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Query what build and browser
I have one of my desktops loaded with 10 build 10130 and I am wondering how I can get it upgraded with the latest build. I want to do this fairly quickly as I don't get much time at home these days and I also want to get my old Toshiba laptop loaded...
Installation and Upgrade
Solved Edge Browser
How do I download & install the Edge Browser? Tully
Browsers and Email
New browser can't resolve addresses like 127.0.0.1 etc
Hi there The new browser (build 10074) can't resolve addresses like localhost or things like 127.0.0.1:9000 (my music server). Is there a way to make IE11 the default browser again. The music server when web control is activated fills in...
Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Browsers and Email
Which Web Browser(s) do you use ?
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums