Windows 10: Which Web Browser(s) do you use ?

View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Internet Explorer

    62 38.75%
  • Google Chrome

    54 33.75%
  • Opera

    14 8.75%
  • Mozilla Firefox

    69 43.13%
  • Safari

    4 2.50%
  • Other(s)

    32 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
    Thread Starter
       26 Jan 2015 #131

    Nice choices guys
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 8
    macOS, Windows (Boot Camp)
       26 Jan 2015 #132

    Chrome most of the time because I appreciate the extensions & use a lot of Google services.
    Firefox for work.
    Occasionally, Safari on my Macs - usually just Chrome & Firefox there too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
    Thread Starter
       27 Jan 2015 #133

    TBolt said: View Post
    Chrome most of the time because I appreciate the extensions & use a lot of Google services.
    Firefox for work.
    Occasionally, Safari on my Macs - usually just Chrome & Firefox there too.
    Nice and yes, I love the extensions of chrome.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       27 Jan 2015 #134

    There is a Tech Preview of a new web browser created by ex-CEO of Opera. It is called "Vivaldi". Some of you maybe interested to try. Just go to vivaldi.com
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 8,308
    Windows 10 Professional
       27 Jan 2015 #135

    badrobot said: View Post
    There is a Tech Preview of a new web browser created by ex-CEO of Opera. It is called "Vivaldi". Some of you maybe interested to try. Just go to vivaldi.com
    'Noice'! Looks like a cross between Spartan and Maxthon!

    Thanks for that! Be checking that out some more, later.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    27 Jan 2015 #136

    Opera 90% of the time (by the way version 27 came out today)
    Then Pale Moon and very rarely Chrome or Explorer
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 15,137
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       27 Jan 2015 #137

    badrobot said: View Post
    There is a Tech Preview of a new web browser created by ex-CEO of Opera. It is called "Vivaldi". Some of you maybe interested to try. Just go to vivaldi.com
    Will have a play this weekend after I make my weekly images

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
    Thread Starter
       28 Jan 2015 #138

    badrobot said: View Post
    There is a Tech Preview of a new web browser created by ex-CEO of Opera. It is called "Vivaldi". Some of you maybe interested to try. Just go to vivaldi.com
    Wow, thanks for the information . I really love Opera but is blocked in my country (Saudi Arabia).
    I will try out Vivaldi

    Commodore Pet said: View Post
    Opera 90% of the time (by the way version 27 came out today)
    Then Pale Moon and very rarely Chrome or Explorer
    Nice choice
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    30 Jan 2015 #139

    A Guy said: View Post
    Burgurne said: View Post
    I'm using Chrome, allthough it is giving me a problem. Chrome says this:
    Updates are disabled by the administrator

    I can't figure out how to let it update again, so for now I have to uninstall Chrome, download the installer and install it again .

    I look forward to see and try Spartan.
    https://www.pntbrother.com/google-ch...ator-solution/

    A Guy


    Thank you very much, Sir . It works just fine now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 15,137
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       31 Jan 2015 #140

    Burgurne said: View Post
    A Guy said: View Post
    Burgurne said: View Post
    I'm using Chrome, allthough it is giving me a problem. Chrome says this:
    Updates are disabled by the administrator

    I can't figure out how to let it update again, so for now I have to uninstall Chrome, download the installer and install it again .

    I look forward to see and try Spartan.
    https://www.pntbrother.com/google-ch...ator-solution/

    A Guy


    Thank you very much, Sir . It works just fine now.
    Great You're welcome

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Query what build and browser in Installation and Upgrade
I have one of my desktops loaded with 10 build 10130 and I am wondering how I can get it upgraded with the latest build. I want to do this fairly quickly as I don't get much time at home these days and I also want to get my old Toshiba laptop loaded...
Solved Edge Browser in Browsers and Email
How do I download & install the Edge Browser? Tully
Hi there The new browser (build 10074) can't resolve addresses like localhost or things like 127.0.0.1:9000 (my music server). Is there a way to make IE11 the default browser again. The music server when web control is activated fills in...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:24.
Find Us