NOW, I can't check on compatible Win 11 CPUs with Firefox.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 23,475
    Win 10 Home ♦♦♦19045.4412 (x64) [22H2]
       #1

    The EDGE Diaries...


    Firefox is getting out of hand. Firefox 95.0 won't allow me to open this webpage...

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...amd-processors



    NOW, I can't check on compatible Win 11 CPUs with Firefox.-image1.png



    NOW, I can't check on compatible Win 11 CPUs with Firefox.-image2.png
    Last edited by Ghot; 11 Dec 2021 at 15:50.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 188
    Win10 Pro X64 22H2 build 19045.4412
       #2

    It works for me (Firefox 95.0). I think Microsoft did have problems with an expired security certificate a few days ago.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,279
    Win10
       #3

    Same happened to me earlier today with any MS-DOC site, and I had to use Edge. Maybe it is a temporary bug in Firefox or maybe Windows as I was able to open other MS-Doc sites in Firefox up to yesterday.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 23,475
    Win 10 Home ♦♦♦19045.4412 (x64) [22H2]
    Thread Starter
       #4

    das10 said:
    Same happened to me earlier today with any MS-DOC site, and I had to use Edge. Maybe it is a temporary bug in Firefox with some Cert's.
    I'm in Troubleshooting Mode (FF safe mode) and it doesn't work.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,279
    Win10
       #5

    It actually opened just now after clicking "Try Again" ! It seems to have been resolved somewhere.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 23,475
    Win 10 Home ♦♦♦19045.4412 (x64) [22H2]
    Thread Starter
       #6

    das10 said:
    It actually opened just now after clicking "Try Again" ! It seems to have been resolved somewhere.


    I just restored from a backup that's running FF 93.0 and that link works fine.
    Everything else is identical. The backup was from only four days ago.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,279
    Win10
       #7

    For me, all MS-DOC sites open as normal (forgot to mention that I am on Win 11 & Firefox 95).
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 23,475
    Win 10 Home ♦♦♦19045.4412 (x64) [22H2]
    Thread Starter
       #8

    das10 said:
    For me, all MS-DOC sites open as normal (forgot to mention that I am on Win 11 & Firefox 95).
    I'm on both... I didn't try this link on Win 11 yet.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,279
    Win10
       #9

    As I said, other MS-DOC sites were not opening on this WIN 11 + Firefox95 earlier today, right until I clicked on your link and then pressed "Try Again" a couple of times.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 23,475
    Win 10 Home ♦♦♦19045.4412 (x64) [22H2]
    Thread Starter
       #10

    das10 said:
    As I said, other MS-DOC sites were not opening on this WIN 11 + Firefox95 earlier today, right until I clicked on your link and then pressed "Try Again" a couple of times.
    Just started doing it on FF 93.0 too.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

ę Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:14.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums