Still a problem with youtube


  1. Posts : 211
    w10
       #1

    Still a problem with youtube


    Hi Guys

    Been on before with this problem, but still not solved, deperate for your advice and hopefully, a " solution"

    I have JUST done a Google, requesting the following "download youtube for w10 using Google Chrome" and here is the answer

    Attachment 1

    And after following those instructions (no + sign), see attachment 2

    Sorry !!! I cannot attach the screenshot I saved, any tips ? it has saved in start/pictures as normal, but when I c/on attachments, I do not see "pictures/screenshots" to be able to attach
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still a problem with youtube-image.png  
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #2

    frenchman96 said:
    Hi Guys

    Been on before with this problem, but still not solved, deperate for your advice and hopefully, a " solution"

    I have JUST done a Google, requesting the following "download youtube for w10 using Google Chrome" and here is the answer

    Attachment 1

    And after following those instructions (no + sign), see attachment 2

    Sorry !!! I cannot attach the screenshot I saved, any tips ? it has saved in start/pictures as normal, but when I c/on attachments, I do not see "pictures/screenshots" to be able to attach
    Still a problem with youtube-000841.png
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 211
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Edwin, your pic does not tell me what it is a picture of, could you give me a step x step please.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #4

    frenchman96 said:
    Edwin, your pic does not tell me what it is a picture of, could you give me a step x step please.
    Still a problem with youtube-000844.png
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,806
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1348
       #5

    frenchman96 said:
    Edwin, your pic does not tell me what it is a picture of, could you give me a step x step please.

    How to Install YouTube as a Progressive Web App (PWA) on Windows 10
    Install YouTube as a Progressive Web App on Chrome or Edge


    More reading on this topic.

    Do i need to install YouTube app in Google Chrome?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 211
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Hi Guys

    If it helps you "help me" does this throe any light.

    I went to the WATCH PAGE, SAME HAPPENED AGAIN, when I open it, the you tube arrow appears but there are broad lines in window but all are greyed out.

    Is it possible I have in some way blocked YT from opening, thats why i suggested a step x step, I wont be offended.

    It's made worse by the fact, if I take a printscreen of offending page, I cant attach it from pictures/screenshots?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,806
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1348
       #7

    frenchman96 said:
    Hi Guys

    If it helps you "help me" does this throe any light.

    I went to the WATCH PAGE, SAME HAPPENED AGAIN, when I open it, the you tube arrow appears but there are broad lines in window but all are greyed out.

    Is it possible I have in some way blocked YT from opening, thats why i suggested a step x step, I wont be offended.

    It's made worse by the fact, if I take a printscreen of offending page, I cant attach it from pictures/screenshots?

    Have you tried this tutorial to attach screenshots?

    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums


    Please update your 'My Computer' to include winver and hardware details.

    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 211
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #8

    WT

    That appears to do the trick, thank you, it opens much slower and at first it shows all the small YT windows as grey until I c/on the YT red arrow.

    Funny enough, when I put the link in my favorites, it says you tube (26) for some reason

    I will carry on tweaking it and I will put your link in favorites in case I lose it again, thanks to you and Edwin
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,806
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1348
       #9

    frenchman96 said:
    WT

    That appears to do the trick, thank you, it opens much slower and at first it shows all the small YT windows as grey until I c/on the YT red arrow.

    Funny enough, when I put the link in my favorites, it says you tube (26) for some reason

    I will carry on tweaking it and I will put your link in favorites in case I lose it again, thanks to you and Edwin

    You're most welcome.

    You can try out the YouTube PWA and see if it improves your viewing experience or not.
    YouTube offers lots of convenience with History if you don't mind the privacy invasion. I have my YouTube history disabled.

    Online YouTube settings can be seen or adjusted here.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums