taskbar does not appear on firefox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 38
    win 10 pro - Version 1909 Build 18363.1556
       #1

    taskbar does not appear on firefox


    on firefox 78.6esr the taskbar doesn't appear when i mouse down to the bottom of the screen.

    googling this provides no solutions. neither does another profile or de/re-installing. apparently this problem has been around for several years. i posted this on mozilla forums and got no answers...

    what to do?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #2

    zdoe said:
    on firefox 78.6esr the taskbar doesn't appear when i mouse down to the bottom of the screen.

    googling this provides no solutions. neither does another profile or de/re-installing. apparently this problem has been around for several years. i posted this on mozilla forums and got no answers...

    what to do?
    You have to enable Title Bar in Customize...
    ... and, I don't know why.

    taskbar does not appear on firefox-000674.png
    Last edited by Edwin; 21 Mar 2021 at 20:58.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 38
    win 10 pro - Version 1909 Build 18363.1556
    Thread Starter
       #3

    i'm not understanding your message. where is that menu from?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 12,415
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #4

    Right-click the Menu bar or Bookmarks if you have either enabled or if not, right-click a blank area of the Tab bar. Customize will be on the list.

    The latest Released version is 86.0.1.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 38
    win 10 pro - Version 1909 Build 18363.1556
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Berton said:
    Right-click the Menu bar or Bookmarks if you have either enabled or if not, right-click a blank area of the Tab bar. Customize will be on the list.

    The latest Released version is 86.0.1.
    ok. now i found the right menu. i don't want the title bar, but i do need the taskbar, so if having the title bar is the only way, i'll just live with it.

    thanks.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #6

    zdoe said:
    ok. now i found the right menu. i don't want the title bar, but i do need the taskbar, so if having the title bar is the only way, i'll just live with it.

    thanks.
    I don't care for the Title Bar either!
    You could press the Win-Key while mouse hovering at the bottom...
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 38
    win 10 pro - Version 1909 Build 18363.1556
    Thread Starter
       #7

    Edwin said:
    I don't care for the Title Bar either!
    You could press the Win-Key while mouse hovering at the bottom...
    i had learnt to use that, but having an app that behaves differently than the others is no good...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #8

    Got it working, but, I don't know how......,

    stay tuned...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #9

    @zdoe

    When you have Firefox maximized, can you see at least 2 pixels of the Taskbar at the bottom?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 38
    win 10 pro - Version 1909 Build 18363.1556
    Thread Starter
       #10

    i do see a sliver of it - mainly the white of the win10 search. dunno how many pixels.

    were you able to get rid of the title-bar somehow?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:29.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums