Can not declare IE 11 as default program

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 26
    windows 10 PRO
    Thread Starter
       #91

    It's Work


    Thank Wynona
    ,

    It,s work now
    :)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Pro
       #92

    Wynona said:
    OK, folks, I'm in contact with friend who's been an Outlook MVP since 1999, so I'm thinking she knows what she's talking about. :)

    For those who're unable to use IE to open links in Outlook 2003 through 2013, go to her site and see if this solution will work for you.

    Outlook Links Wont Open In Windows 10

    Good luck and be sure to post your results.
    Thank you ever so much Wynona, this has worked for me. Weeks of frustration are over!!
    Best regards
    Colin
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #93

    Colin2015 said:
    Thank you ever so much Wynona, this has worked for me. Weeks of frustration are over!!
    Best regards
    Colin
    Fantastic, Colin!

    So, now I have to try it for the "other" IE problem with Outlook 2016 + Windows 10 to see if it will work there too. :)
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #94

    pmai said:
    Thank Wynona
    ,

    It,s work now
    :)
    Wonderful, Pmai!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 71
    Windows 10
       #95

    Thanks Wynona!! Works great in OL2003.

    Z
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #96

    caveman88 said:
    Thanks Wynona!! Works great in OL2003.

    Z
    Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! StarFerret is doing her happy dance! With an elephant yet!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,502
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       #97

    Wynona said:
    OK, folks, I'm in contact with friend who's been an Outlook MVP since 1999, so I'm thinking she knows what she's talking about. :)

    For those who're unable to use IE to open links in Outlook 2003 through 2013, go to her site and see if this solution will work for you.

    Outlook Links Wont Open In Windows 10

    Good luck and be sure to post your results.
    Star Ferret Rocks!
    Great work Wynona and thanks to all who pitched in trying to solve this bugger.

    If Wynona's / Sue Mosher's Diane Poremsky's fix works for you, please add to Wynona's reputation - easy way ...
    Click on this copy of Wynona's current avatar


    or click on the 'rewind' icon Can not declare IE 11 as default program-rewindpost.png
    in the quote above then press the thumbs up icon Can not declare IE 11 as default program-thumbrep.png on Wynona's post.

    Last edited by Slartybart; 12 Sep 2015 at 16:01.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #98

    Slartybart said:
    Star Ferret Rocks!
    Great work Wynona and thanks to all who pitched in trying to solve this bugger.

    If Wynona's /Sue Mosher's fix works for you, please add to Wynona's reputation - easy way ...
    Click on this copy of Wynona's current avatar


    or click on the 'rewind' icon Can not declare IE 11 as default program-rewindpost.png
    in the quote above then press the thumbs up icon Can not declare IE 11 as default program-thumbrep.png on Wynona's post.

    Thanks, Bill, but I didn't get this from Sue Mosher. I got it from slipstick.com, which is a site belonging to Diane Poremsky, Outlook MVP since 1999. That's where I pointed them to for the solution so it wouldn't look like I thunk it up all by StarFerret's self. :)
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #99

    Oh, and by the way, thinking back to the time you, Greg Rocker and a few others did your dead level best to help me out, I'd be remiss if I didn't try to pay it forward. :)

    Working between my private beta testing site and here, things just finally came together.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 3,502
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       #100

    Wynona said:
    Thanks, Bill, but I didn't get this from Sue Mosher. I got it from slipstick.com, which is a site belonging to Diane Poremsky, Outlook MVP since 1999. That's where I pointed them to for the solution so it wouldn't look like I thunk it up all by StarFerret's self. :)
    Ooops, I didn't read far enough Sue sold Slipstick & Diane now owns/runs it. I corrected my previous post .

    Yep, lots of folks have paid it forward ... that's what makes Designer Media Forums some of the best on the net.

    Bill
    .
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums