Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1.    30 Sep 2015 #81
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I am now using Firefox 41.0.1 and if I wanted it to look like Edge, I would just use Edge. How about coming up with something to make Edge look like Firefox Great work on that though Edwin!
    How's is it been working for you now, 41.0 ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    01 Oct 2015 #82
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,011
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I am now using Firefox 41.0.1 and if I wanted it to look like Edge, I would just use Edge. How about coming up with something to make Edge look like Firefox Great work on that though Edwin!
    Or run as good as FF
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    01 Oct 2015 #83
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,011
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    01 Oct 2015 #84
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I tried it.. and well.. It's nice but I can use Imgur Uploader for Firefox and get far better results.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    01 Oct 2015 #85
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    New FireFox Version 41.0.1
    Originally shown by Gary

    https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo.../releasenotes/
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    15 Oct 2015 #86
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    New Firefox version 41.0.2

    Find no release notes yet !
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Oct 2015 #87
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,472
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    New Firefox version 41.0.2

    Find no release notes yet !
    Fixed vulnerability:
    Security researcher Abdulrahman Alqabandi reported that the fetch() API did not correctly implement the Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) specification, allowing a malicious page to access private data from other origins. Mozilla developer Ben Kelly independently reported the same issue.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    15 Oct 2015 #88
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Fixed vulnerability:
    Security researcher Abdulrahman Alqabandi reported that the fetch() API did not correctly implement the Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) specification, allowing a malicious page to access private data from other origins. Mozilla developer Ben Kelly independently reported the same issue.
    Thanks, need to decipher those words !
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    31 Oct 2015 #89
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,472
    Windows 10 Professional

    Restore colored title bar, as well as white text to inactive tabs, in Firefox default theme:
    Copy the Code, paste it in Notepad and save it as userChrome.css, then put that in folder Chrome in your Firefox profile folder.
    (You may have to create the Chrome folder)
    Code:
    #main-window {
        background-color: transparent !important;
    } 
    
    #titlebar-buttonbox .titlebar-button {
        background-color: transparent !important;
    }
    
    #titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-min:-moz-any(:hover,[open]), #titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-max:-moz-any(:hover,[open]) {
        background-color: hsla(210,4%,10%,.08) !important;
    }
    #titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-close:-moz-any(:hover,[open]) {
        background-color: hsla(360,100%,50%,.4) !important;
    }
    
      tab:not([selected="true"] ) {
    
          color: rgba(255,255,255,0.95) !important;}
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000003.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	735.8 KB 
ID:	45625

    (A bit of ghosting going on but, that may be 'Glass8')
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    31 Oct 2015 #90
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Restore colored title bar, as well as white text to inactive tabs, in Firefox default theme:
    Copy the Code, paste it in Notepad and save it as userChrome.css, then put that in folder Chrome in your Firefox profile folder.
    (You may have to create the Chrome folder)
    Code:
    #main-window {
        background-color: transparent !important;
    } 
    
    #titlebar-buttonbox .titlebar-button {
        background-color: transparent !important;
    }
    
    #titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-min:-moz-any(:hover,[open]), #titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-max:-moz-any(:hover,[open]) {
        background-color: hsla(210,4%,10%,.08) !important;
    }
    #titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-close:-moz-any(:hover,[open]) {
        background-color: hsla(360,100%,50%,.4) !important;
    }
    
      tab:not([selected="true"] ) {
    
          color: rgba(255,255,255,0.95) !important;}
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000003.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	735.8 KB 
ID:	45625

    (A bit of ghosting going on but, that may be 'Glass8')
    Thanks, as i do not the default theme anyway.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Firefox has a nasty exploit, Mozilla encouraging users to upgrade...
Source
Windows 10 News
Mozilla Firefox 64-Bit Developer Edition Launches on Windows
Source
Windows 10 News
Mozilla strikes Firefox search deal with Yahoo...
More
Windows 10 News
Mozilla abandons plan for ads on Firefox's new-tab page
More
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:12.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums