eM Client Notifications

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 130
    Windows 10 64-bit
       #1

    eM Client Notifications


    @Callender are the mail notifications working fine for you mate? I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail 😐 Any other mail client you able to recommend?
      My Computers

  2. Callender's Avatar
    Posts : 4,092
    N/A
       #2

    I've uninstalled emclient as I downloaded it only to test.

    Mostly I tend to use webmail via my browser.
      My Computer

  3. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,125
    Windows 10
       #3

    onlytanmoy said:
    ...I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail
    eM Client Notifications-003290.png

    onlytanmoy said:
    ...Any other mail client you able to recommend?
    My top 3 recommends:

    Mailbird

    eMClient

    Thunderbird

    Others:

    Outlook

    Windows 10 Mail
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 130
    Windows 10 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #4

    @Edwin thanks for your response mate! Those settings are already enabled but still no luck Is it like I will get the system notifications (banner, sound etc.) only when a mail arrives in my Inbox? I am using Gmail and have rules set in server side such that youtube related mails will come to Youtube label and not Inbox and in all such cases I am not being notified!
    And yeah thanks for the other mail client recommendations.
      My Computers

  5. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 11,027
    Win10 x64
       #5

    onlytanmoy said:
    @Edwin thanks for your response mate! Those settings are already enabled but still no luck Is it like I will get the system notifications (banner, sound etc.) only when a mail arrives in my Inbox? I am using Gmail and have rules set in server side such that youtube related mails will come to Youtube label and not Inbox and in all such cases I am not being notified!
    And yeah thanks for the other mail client recommendations.
    Windows 10 Mail is actually great. Totally integrates with the Action Center for alerts.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 130
    Windows 10 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Access Denied said:
    Windows 10 Mail is actually great. Totally integrates with the Action Center for alerts.
    Yeah but all my labels/folders show under More. Is there a way to have them show up on the left sidebar under Inbox, Sent etc?
      My Computers

  7. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 11,027
    Win10 x64
       #7

    onlytanmoy said:
    Yeah but all my labels/folders show under More. Is there a way to have them show up on the left sidebar under Inbox, Sent etc?
    Sure is. Click on More to show them, then right click the folder you want & Add to Favorites. It will show in the left hand automatically then.
      My Computer

  8. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,125
    Windows 10
       #8

    @onlytanmoy

    Uncheck the 'Use system notifications' box, hit Apply and OK...,

    see if that works.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 130
    Windows 10 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #9

    Access Denied said:
    Sure is. Click on More to show them, then right click the folder you want & Add to Favorites. It will show in the left hand automatically then.
    Oh nice, thanks for the pointer mate. And you get notified when mails arrive in one of those folders and not Inbox?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Edwin said:
    @onlytanmoy
    Uncheck the 'Use system notifications' box, hit Apply and OK...,
    see if that works.
    okay, will give that a go. Btw have you used Mailbird? Is it free to use with one gmail account?
      My Computers

  10. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 11,027
    Win10 x64
       #10

    onlytanmoy said:
    Oh nice, thanks for the pointer mate. And you get notified when mails arrive in one of those folders and not Inbox?
    I get a notification for every email that comes through. Make sure you click on the cog wheel bottom left, then click on Notifications. Be sure to tick the boxes and turn the slider to ON. Then you will get them.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:11.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums