Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows


  1. Posts : 251
    Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042
       #431

    - - - Updated - - -

    I am on 1909 Build 18363.815

    Today I downloaded EDGE Stabile and I received a blank page.

    On the control panel I have version 81.0.416.64

    Thanks
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #432

    enigma1944 said:
    - - - Updated - - -

    I am on 1909 Build 18363.815

    Today I downloaded EDGE Stabile and I received a blank page.

    On the control panel I have version 81.0.416.64

    Thanks
    Have you try reset your Edge? Go to setting > and see the list on your left see 'Reset Setting'
    Try reset and re check open Edge if it fix?
    No joy then you need uninstall Edge and Download latest here ( from pages one save you time here>) Version: 81.0.416.64. It should be fix for you!
    Let us know how getting on
    I currently use 81.0.416.64 here and it no issue so far running charm!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 251
    Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042
       #433

    coolmistry said:
    Have you try reset your Edge? Go to setting > and see the list on your left see 'Reset Setting'
    Try reset and re check open Edge if it fix?
    No joy then you need uninstall Edge and Download latest here ( from pages one save you time here>) Version: 81.0.416.64. It should be fix for you!
    Let us know how getting on
    I currently use 81.0.416.64 here and it no issue so far running charm!

    I tried to reset but no good. I then uninstalled and installed 81.0.46.64 but the blank page appeared again, however, on the blank page there was a blinking message " waiting cache " . I waited 30 min and nothing happened. By the way thanks for your assistance.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #434

    Have you try use Edge history clean browing data there a Cached Image and Files tick a box?
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows-annotation-2020-04-29-140235.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    coolmistry said:
    Have you try use Edge history clean browing data there a Cached Image and Files tick a box?
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows-annotation-2020-04-29-140235.jpg
    If still no joy then do close Edge and Open Command prompt do type in command 'ipconfig /flushdns' enter
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 342
    Windows 10 Pro
       #435

    Just updated Canary from 499 to ??? - new version WILL NOT open ANY pages...even "Settings"... Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows-2020-04-29_13h30_53.png
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 68,336
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #436

    galileo said:
    Just updated Canary from 499 to ??? - new version WILL NOT open ANY pages...even "Settings"...
    It's for 84.0.500.0, but I'm getting the same error for anything trying to be opened in a tab.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 342
    Windows 10 Pro
       #437

    Brink said:
    It's for 84.0.500.0, but I'm getting the same error for anything trying to be opened in a tab.
    Makes one wonder what it was the "Canary" folk were drinkin...er, thinkin...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 68,336
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #438

    New Microsoft Edge Stable 81.0.416.68 version released. See first post for more details.

    AND

    New Microsoft Edge Dev 84.0.495.2 version released. See first post for more details.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #439

    Couldn't download latest Version for Stable Edge 81 from first pages..... still trying .. it still loading...the can't reach this page

    EDIT> Done download by Internet Explorer and installed here so far no problem thanks
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 7,254
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #440

    Sounds like someones seriously messed something up at MS.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:18.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums