Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,412
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #451

    My audio fixes(to use a selected effect) for video and music keep stopping to work after anything that is currently playing is stopped(like current YouTube video) and another is started.
    Then ij just plays some default sound setting.

    This is for Realtek UAD drivers with A-volute Nahimic integration).

    I don't want to hear anyone of you Browser Apologists say "Well it is alpha/beta currently", as that is absolutely no excuse for something this basic.
    Plus.... Chromium and Chrome work 100% perfect, and Chromium is the backbone of Edge Canary is Chromium.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    #452

    If you have Hardware Media Keys flag enabled on Chrome and Edge, Chrome will take over! It won't work for Edge!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000903.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	213.8 KB 
ID:	234399
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #453

    Hey, this would be cool to see!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000908.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	234403
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 4,305
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903 Build 18362.295 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #454

    Cliff S said: View Post
    My audio fixes(to use a selected effect) for video and music keep stopping to work after anything that is currently playing is stopped(like current YouTube video) and another is started.
    Then ij just plays some default sound setting.

    This is for Realtek UAD drivers with A-volute Nahimic integration).

    I don't want to hear anyone of you Browser Apologists say "Well it is alpha/beta currently", as that is absolutely no excuse for something this basic.
    Plus.... Chromium and Chrome work 100% perfect, and Chromium is the backbone of Edge Canary is Chromium.
    Yeah, stuff like this should be the job of the driver and it's supporting settings apps and not be affected by a alpha/beta browser in anyway. It should just play its stuff and the drivers takes care of the rest.

    Either audio work or it doesn't, there's no it almost works.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,412
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #455

    slicendice said: View Post
    Yeah, stuff like this should be the job of the driver and it's supporting settings apps and not be affected by a alpha/beta browser in anyway. It should just play its stuff and the drivers takes care of the rest.

    Either audio work or it doesn't, there's no it almost works.
    I have a feeling it isn't the A-Volute driver, nor the browser, so much as to do with were the browser is installed, and A-volute(Nahimic) probably looks in 86X and programs or for even a portable app, but where Edge Insider is installed is technically a Hidden folder(AppData), and that might be why it works for a bit(A-volute has a signal) the the effects stop working when the stream in stopped(no more sound coming through).

    I wonder if there is a way to change the install folder to Programs...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.   My ComputersSystem Spec


  7.    #457

    I thought I saw something new in there!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000914.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	234428
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,412
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #458

    Notice how other operating systems have the priority over Win7 thru 8.1
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #459

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Notice how other operating systems have the priority over Win7 thru 8.1
    ...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #460

    76.0.165.0 (Official build) canary has been released. Notice the Official build designation.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Microsoft Edge Insider builds: Troubleshoot install and updates Microsoft Edge Support UPDATE 3/25: Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store UPDATE 4/8: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for...
Source: Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog
Browsers & Email Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge in Tutorials
How to Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. ...
Source: Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog See also: Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 Forums How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:04.
Find Us