Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,789
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #261

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    I would like the search box to have a dark background when the dark theme is enabled or that could be removed as in Chrome.
    I never saw the need for a search box at all, since omniboxes(address bar) became a thing
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 1,468
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17763.529, 18898,18362.116
       #262

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I never saw the need for a search box at all, since omniboxes(address bar) became a thing
    In Chrome they understood that, a little late but they finally understood it:
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

    Hopefully the developers of the new Edge also understand it soon.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,789
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #263

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    In Chrome they understood that, a little late but they finally understood it:
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

    Hopefully the developers of the new Edge also understand it soon.
    Nope, don't hold your breath.
    It is MSFT after all.
    Filthy "Legacy Lovers".
    I mean after all, they added unsafe Adobe Flash, when Chromium has safer Pepper Flash
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	232263
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #264

    Anybody else notice that Canary Edge version 76.0.145.0 and previous version 144 have begun to have the Classic Edge malady of producing duplicate favorites folders? Just checked this morning Development Edge is duplicating the same folders on my computers. Sync of favorites going haywire.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,789
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #265

    Reldel said: View Post
    Anybody else notice that Canary Edge version 76.0.145.0 and previous version 144 have begun to have the Classic Edge malady of producing duplicate favorites folders? Just checked this morning Development Edge is duplicating the same folders on my computers. Sync of favorites going haywire.
    Not yet.
    But that's why I stopped syncing old Edge's favorites, and just used an HTML copy when needed.

    In all the years, this never happened with Chrome at all.
    Side note, syncing Win 10's themes get's corruptions too, MSFT just doesn't have the spin on what syncing software is supposed to do I think.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #266

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Not yet.
    But that's why I stopped syncing old Edge's favorites, and just used an HTML copy when needed.

    In all the years, this never happened with Chrome at all.
    Side note, syncing Win 10's themes get's corruptions too, MSFT just doesn't have the spin on what syncing software is supposed to do I think.
    Agreed. As an afterthought, when you start seeing the old problems it probably means they are now getting ready to release a Beta version.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #267

    I'm still on 75.0.139.1 Dev and the spell checker, along with a few other cosmetic changes, has been silently enabled. Nice
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 39,887
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18922
    Thread Starter
       #268

    Edge Canary and Dev now install web apps at the top level of the Start menu's apps list! We made this change based on your feedback that the Edge Apps folder made them hard to find. Thanks for all of your input! This change applies to all new app installs—no update required.

      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #269

    I just hope when the browser goes stable that there will be an option to import all your addons and settings to the stable version.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #270

    76.0.146.0 Canary updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Microsoft Edge Insider builds: Troubleshoot install and updates Microsoft Edge Support UPDATE 3/25: Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store UPDATE 4/8: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for...
Source: Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog
Browsers & Email Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge in Tutorials
How to Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. ...
Source: Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog See also: Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 Forums How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:54.
Find Us