Passmark Performance Test Benchmark


  1. Posts : 123,463
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #871

    @Dude
    Ok guys, got a New little bump, thanks to all you guys this morning, for helping this old fart!!!!! Holy Smokes....

    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-newest_score.png
    Last edited by OldMike65; 13 Apr 2018 at 12:12.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 10,869
    Win10 x64
       #872

    OldMike65 said:
    Ok guys, got a New little bump, thanks to all you guys this morning, for helping this old fart!!!!! Holy Smokes....
    That is awesome man! This is why I want to build a new one. Your: CPU nearly 5x my score, Memory over 2x, Disk over 8x.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 123,463
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #873

    Time for my good friend Andrew ......to play next. :)
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 123,463
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #874

    Access Denied said:
    That is awesome man! This is why I want to build a new one. Your: CPU nearly 5x my score, Memory over 2x, Disk over 8x.
    Thank you Sir .......to be honest, the money I spent on this rig, would really surprise you.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #875

    OldMike65 said:
    Thank you Sir .......to be honest, the money I spent on this rig, would really surprise you.
    Wouldn't surprise me. I think we have about the same rig.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 123,463
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #876

    essenbe said:
    Wouldn't surprise me. I think we have about the same rig.
    I saved everything in one of the profiles Steve, I am now back to normal OC .....not going to play anymore for now.
    Thanks Steve, Andrew, and Cliff, for all your advice this morning!!!!!! Very Much Appreciated
    I am still in shock, right now.....
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #877

    OldMike65 said:
    I saved everything in one of the profiles Steve, I am now back to normal OC .....not going to play anymore for now.
    Thanks Steve, Andrew, and Cliff, for all your advice this morning!!!!!! Very Much Appreciated
    I am still in shock, right now.....

    Even Extreme overclocking is team work
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 123,463
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #878

    Cliff S said:

    Even Extreme overclocking is team work
    You guys are very good teachers .....thanks again Cliff. :)
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #879

    OldMike65 said:
    You guys are very good teachers .....thanks again Cliff. :)
    You're welcome.
    You got me to try and oc my ram higher, and as a test I went to 3100MHz in the DRAM Frequency dropdown menu.
    And had no problems benching or running a VM, but the system ran about 8C warmer, so I went back to XMP
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 123,463
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #880

    Cliff S said:
    You're welcome.
    You got me to try and oc my ram higher, and as a test I went to 3100MHz in the DRAM Frequency dropdown menu.
    And had no problems benching or running a VM, but the system ran about 8C warmer, so I went back to XMP
    I did take a quick look at my temps when I was playing, don't think they went over 50 .....at any point.
    Now I am back down to my high 20's and low 30's. :)
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums