Passmark Performance Test Benchmark


  1. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #791

    OldMike65 said:
    That's the same version I have Mike, and mine is a registered version
    I just found it on Major Geeks and it updated mine.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 123,436
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #792

    CountMike said:
    I just found it on Major Geeks and it updated mine.
    I am assuming you mean you updated to v 1024 ....
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #793

    OldMike65 said:
    I am assuming you mean you updated to v 1024 ....
    Yes that's the one as seen in picture. I don't remember what old version was but it was also updated recently.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 123,436
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #794

    CountMike said:
    Yes that's the one as seen in picture. I don't remember what old version was but it was also updated recently.
    Yes it was......pic from their site. :)

    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-newest1.png
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #795

    Bumpety, bump, 4GHz:
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-ptest-4.05.jpg
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 26,344
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #796

    CountMike said:
    Bumpety, bump, 4GHz:
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-ptest-4.05.jpg
    4GHz is pretty good for 8C & 16T
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #797

    Cliff S said:
    4GHz is pretty good for 8C & 16T
    Just waiting for R7 2700x, it's said that it might hit 4.3GHz on auto and 4.5 OC. Should be some time in April. I managed to BOOT at 4.1GHz but wouldn't pass even benchmark.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 26,344
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #798

    CountMike said:
    Just waiting for R7 2700x, it's said that it might hit 4.3GHz on auto and 4.5 OC. Should be some time in April. I managed to BOOT at 4.1GHz but wouldn't pass even benchmark.
    Try turning off hypertreading and/or some cores.

    That worked for me on my 6700K on air, With a single core I got 5.1882(CPU-Z : Official OC Leaderboard - Page 17 - Windows 10 Forums
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #799

    Cliff S said:
    Try turning off hypertreading and/or some cores.

    That worked for me on my 6700K on air, With a single core I got 5.1882(CPU-Z : Official OC Leaderboard - Page 17 - Windows 10 Forums
    This BIOS doesn't have open hypertreading (called SMT with AMD) only some custom BIOS but don't want to brick the MB with it. Less cores (down to 2) I can set but that's not going to help the score, only higher OC and with it some more single core/thread performance. Now when I have good 4GHz performance I'm going to work on RAM, right now it's not as optimized as it was with previous BIOS. It also has influence in CPU scores.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #800

    Baseline:

    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-pass-mark-31-03-18.png
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums