Passmark Performance Test Benchmark


  1. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #241

    CountMike said:
    I can't run any of them, not even an old one from few years ago. Something might be stuck in registry because I uninstalled them all with Revo.
    Even REVO has an update today, according to Major Geeks.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 123,458
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #242

    Cliff S said:
    Even REVO has an update today, according to Major Geeks.
    Yup version 3.1.9 is out today. :) Just updated.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 123,458
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #243

    Cliff S said:
    New Performance Test Build!

    V9.0 Build 1013 - 3rd/April/2017

    • AFixed a bug that could cause a BSOD/crash at startup when collecting system information on older AMD based systems

    Attachment 127982
    Strange because I updated to version 1013 and it crashed my Windows soon as I started it up!!! Also revo couldn't even find it to remove, ended up removing it manually, then removed every trace of it in my registry. Rebooted. Also checked C-drive and removed PerformanceTest from every place it was still located .....now its completely removed from everywhere. Never had this issue with PerformanceTest before .... And I have nothing installed related to AMD!!
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #244

    OldMike65 said:
    Strange because I updated to version 1013 and it crashed my Windows soon as I started it up!!! Also revo couldn't even find it to remove, ended up removing it manually, then removed every trace of it in my registry. Rebooted. Also checked C-drive and removed PerformanceTest from every place it was still located .....now its completely removed from everywhere. Never had this issue with PerformanceTest before .... And I have nothing installed related to AMD!!
    What did you remove from registry ? I can't run ANY version any more.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 123,458
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #245

    CountMike said:
    What did you remove from registry ? I can't run ANY version any more.
    I used 2 of my paid apps to clean up my registry Mike, and they found traces of it in lots of different places. Then I ran my Registry Workshop (also paid app) and it still found more entries. I removed those too. Whew....then rebooted, and reinstalled PerformanceTest 1013 .....its now running fine. Took a LOT of cleaning to remove all traces of this program Mike ...
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #246

    OldMike65 said:
    I used 2 of my paid apps to clean up my registry Mike, and they found traces of it in lots of different places. Then I ran my Registry Workshop (also paid app) and it still found more entries. I removed those too. Whew....then rebooted, and reinstalled PerformanceTest 1013 .....its now running fine. Took a LOT of cleaning to remove all traces of this program Mike ...
    Couldn't find anything "Passmark" using regedit. Neither did Registry workshop. At last uninstall Revo didn't find any leftovers except for 3 web connections. Ccleaner has nothing about it either.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 123,458
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #247

    CountMike said:
    Couldn't find anything "Passmark" using regedit. Neither did Registry workshop. At last uninstall Revo didn't find any leftovers except for 3 web connections. Ccleaner has nothing about it either.
    Don't use the word "Passmark" Mike ....use "PerformanceTest" in your registry search ....you should find lots of entries in your registry, and if you have Registry Workshop, USE Only that ....its the Best.
    Also .....PerformanceTest is in lots of places on your C Drive too ....I deleted all of them.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 123,458
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #248

    I used the free app "Everything" to search my C Drive Mike, and it found lots of locations.
    Everything Search Engine
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #249

    Did all of that, restarted computer 3 time until all registry entries were removed, even from Revo backups, not a single file even remotely connected with Passmark and Performance test were left, not even old results and still it will not run. Also tried compatibility modes, nothing.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 123,458
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #250

    CountMike said:
    Did all of that, restarted computer 3 time until all registry entries were removed, even from Revo backups, not a single file even remotely connected with Passmark and Performance test were left, not even old results and still it will run.
    When you did a search for PerformanceTest it is all ONE Word Mike ....just to make sure you knew that. After I removed every trace, and reinstalled PerformanceTest 1013 its running fine here Mike.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums