Passmark Performance Test Benchmark


  1. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1121

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Thanks guys

    I'll guess and say Mike noticed the N/A on the top right
    I was off line so maybe that is why it showed N/A instead of the score ?
    I was looking for red field at the bottom and it wasn't there.
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-image.png
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 26,344
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1122

    CountMike said:
    I was looking for red field at the bottom and it wasn't there.
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-image.png
    Why???
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-image.png
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1123

    Cliff S said:
    Why???
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-image.png
    Just because
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #1124

    Hi,
    I ran all test off the menu bar and didn't redo any of them to see if any of them would get better or not.
    Red is very ROG though
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 920
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1125

    I thought this would be bad, but you know, for the hardware it performs quite well. Better than I thought.

    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-desk01.jpg
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark-desk02.jpg
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1126

    Board updated
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 123,435
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #1127

    New Update for Performance Test V9.0 Build 1033 - Released on 10-3-19

    PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1128

    OldMike65 said:
    New Update for Performance Test V9.0 Build 1033 - Released on 10-3-19

    PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software
    Yes, I got it couple of days ago but 3D test gets strange artifacts when Afterburner is running even at defaults. Opening screen (one with airplanes ) is staying on top in all other tests. Reverted to older version and all is fine.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 123,435
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #1129

    CountMike said:
    Yes, I got it couple of days ago but 3D test gets strange artifacts when Afterburner is running even at defaults. Opening screen (one with airplanes ) is staying on top in all other tests. Reverted to older version and all is fine.

    They have had TWO updates within the last 4 days Mike .....1st one was build 1032 ...and this one is Build 1033, which build gave you that issue??
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 13,301
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H2 19044.1526
       #1130
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums