Windows 10: Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one? Solved

  1.    1 Week Ago #1

    Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one?


    Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one?
    THanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #2

    Hi CapFlam128.

    Sorry, I'm not understanding what you are trying to do.

    Is it that you have two unique devices and want to take images of each and have one external drive for storage?

    or

    Are you trying to combine / merge several partitions in one partition?

    or

    You multiple drives C: D: E: and want all in one backup?


    This might help members answer you question.


    Ken
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #3

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Hi CapFlam128.

    Sorry, I'm not understanding what you are trying to do.

    Is it that you have two unique devices and want to take images of each and have one external drive for storage?

    or

    Are you trying to combine / merge several partitions in one partition?

    or

    You multiple drives C: D: E: and want all in one backup?


    This might help members answer you question.


    Ken
    Sorry for the confusion.
    I want these 2 disks, to be copied on 1 external USB hdd. Please see the attachment. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-07-15_16-10-48.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	144097
    Last edited by CapFlam128; 1 Week Ago at 16:00.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #4

    You want to create images of the 2 drive and store on the external or you want to copy all the paritions to the external drive? Why cant you just copy files over?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #5

    Samuria said: View Post
    You want to create images of the 2 drive and store on the external or you want to copy all the paritions to the external drive? Why cant you just copy files over?
    I want to make an image of these 2 disk into my external hdd. Is there a way to select them at same time. Or it's one at a time?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,658
    Windows 10 Home x64 (Laptop), Windows 10 Pro x64 (Desktop)
       1 Week Ago #6

    CapFlam128 said: View Post
    I want to make an image of these 2 disk into my external hdd. Is there a way to select them at same time. Or it's one at a time?
    You just select all the partitions on all the disks you want to back up and they will all be stored in the Reflect image. You can then mount any selected partition from that image and view it as a virtual disk drive.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #7

    CapFlam128 said: View Post
    I want to make an image of these 2 disk into my external hdd. Is there a way to select them at same time. Or it's one at a time?
    Sure you can create an external image backup with both drives stored.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,658
    Windows 10 Home x64 (Laptop), Windows 10 Pro x64 (Desktop)
       1 Week Ago #8

    CapFlam128 said: View Post
    Thanks everyone. I found it. I need to select them all, then Menu, backup, image selected disk. It's actually a different way that allow to select multiple disk.
    Be sure to select the option Create an image of the partitions required to backup and restore Windows to be able to restore a bootable PC in addition to your user partitions.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
I have the latest version of Macrium Reflect Free and have used it successfully create Full and Differential backups but i removed the external usb hdd to do a backup on another pc recently and when the scheduled backup tried to run it had no...
Hi there Those using things like NAS boxes / other servers with LINUX type OS's Macrium Reflect (current version - Free one I'm using) DOES backup Linux system Image (you don't need to CLONE) if file system is EXT4 - including Boot partition...
A couple of days ago Macrium was working just fine but then when it started it's daily backup of my system drive (incremental) it failed pretty well straight away, with this message: Starting Image - Friday, January 20, 2017...
I'm using macrium reflect free V6 6.1.1225 and there is a new version 6.1.1311 will my old backups work if I update it ? also which is better uninstall macrium and download the new version or just update ?
RAID and backup - Free macrium etc in Backup and Restore
Hi there If you are using RAID can you recommend any Windows programs that allow you to add RAID driver when you boot from stand alone device. The Non Free version of Macrium can do --"Technicians USB" but this is actually quite expensive. ...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54.
Find Us