1.    02 Jul 2017 #1
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 60
    Windows 10

    How to delete double copy of back up


    I am not sure how it happened, but there are two identical back up copies on my external hard drive.
    I tried to delete one by right clicking on the drive, but there is no delete icon on the list.
    How can I accomplish that.


    PS these are back ups made with windows10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG   Untitled.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    02 Jul 2017 #2
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts : 448
    Win10 Home x64 - 1709

    Hey Johannes,
    If your referring to the two Seagate Backup Plus Drive (E) entries, that's normal in windows 10.
    Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    03 Jul 2017 #3
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 60
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Thanks Eagle51.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Long file name problem: copied to external drive but can't copy back
I just finished replacing my motherboard/CPU and a few drives and re-installed Win10 in the process. I backed up the data on the drives to USB drives and had no issues. But now I can't copy the data off the external drive because of the "File name...
General Support
delete and copy operation errors in Windows 10 update 14 October 2016
Deleting 374,707 items ... 99% complete <-- what is the remaining 1% ? Time remaining <-- empty, why ? items remaining: 0 (o bytes) <-- why does it never finish delete operation ? Note: with delete command - as with most Windows 10 commands -...
Windows Updates and Activation
ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ?
hi all I have just noticed in my task manager the on start-up I have double files in the realteck folder 88054 the share the same properties dialogue box and the go to location goes to the same file ..is it safe to delete the doubles ?
General Support
How to Revoke delete copy cut ability from all users ?
Hi all Sinces I am working on shared laptop I need Revoke Delete Copy Cut ability from current user which is the administrator so I want to revoke these abilities from all users even the administrator then restore it when I need it.. I had...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums