Countdown shows there's still time for you to participate:
Just answer the poll and tell something about your chosen backup method / software
I use Macrium. Up through XP, I didn't backup. When I bought this box, it came with Windows 8. After having to do a full 'reset' for the 2nd time, I decided backing up was a far better option. And I've used it twice to 'save my bacon'.
Hey guys Kari is kind of let down that no one else but me, has said they'll be there Saturday online with either Skype for Business, Skype for Business add-on, or using Lync app from the app store, to participate.
I have been there since Kari stared it with just the Video Geeks, and they're great. And now they are expanded to anyone who wants to come, and if you have questions about Windows, that maybe posting back and forth would be too slow, this is the time to ask. Or if you have a trick to show, you can.
At the end, is usually the best part....
Solved TenForums Saturday Live Chat 03-SEP-2016 - Windows 10 Forums
- Macrium Reflect - Backup & Restore
- Presentation at 17:00 (5 PM) UTC (Part 1 of TF Live Chat)
- Presentation start in your local time zone: Event Time Announcer - Macrium Reflect - Backup Restore
- Macrium viBoot - Service, Update & Upgrade Macrium images
- Presentation at 21:00 (9 PM) UTC (Part 2 of TF Live Chat)
- Presentation start in your local time zone: Event Time Announcer - Macrium viBoot - Service, Update Upgrade Macrium images
- Recap: Macrium Reflect & viBoot
- Presentation at 01:00 (1 AM) UTC (Part 3 of TF Live Chat)
- Presentation start in your local time zone: Event Time Announcer - Macrium Reflect viBoot
- Notice that in UTC time zone this is already on Sunday September 4th
NoteFollowing members have answered the poll but not posted in this thread and therefore according to the rules not eligible to participate the draw:
Porthos(posted, now eligible), @Skoshi, @sneekez, @stevenson53, @thebodger
In addition @DiNgL3HoPp3r has posted but not answered the poll and is not eligible.
Geeks you still have time to fix this, the poll must be answered and at least one post in thread posted before 12 noon Saturday UTC.
Quote from first post:
Last edited by Kari; 02 Sep 2016 at 05:07.
I personally use Macrium and I recommend it to all my clients. Simple and easy to use and has never let me down.
I used the built in Windows imaging previous to Windows 10. I had notes which I followed step by step. Then discovered this forum and the many references to Macrium Reflect had me investigate. WOW! A piece of cake to get the same result but better than the past routine which was done in a Dos style command prompt.
Is all I need to do is edit my post to add my backup strategy? If so, then my strategy is listed in the post.
What else do I specifically need to do????
I need to be entered to win. I really want that license!
Am I not understanding something? Please advise.
Last edited by DiNgL3HoPp3r; 01 Sep 2016 at 18:56. Reason: Continue Question