Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
  1.    27 Jun 2017 #811
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,447
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Wasn't free v 7 supposed to be released at the end of month ? Anyway this is last version I have and no updates to it since a week ago:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	141359
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    28 Jun 2017 #812
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    UK
    Posts : 2,099
    Windows 10 Home x64 (Laptop), Windows 10 Pro x64 (Desktop)

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Wasn't free v 7 supposed to be released at the end of month ? Anyway this is last version I have and no updates to it since a week ago:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	141359
    Yes, I was wondering what's happened to Reflect Free 7.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    15 Sep 2017 #813
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,597
    Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

    I still have v6 and checking for updates shows no update to v7. I presume it's still not being offered or do you have to uninstall it and the download v7 from the site? Obviously easier if it would update from within the v6 application itself
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 Sep 2017 #814
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 38,604
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboy99 View Post
    I still have v6 and checking for updates shows no update to v7. I presume it's still not being offered or do you have to uninstall it and the download v7 from the site? Obviously easier if it would update from within the v6 application itself
    The Free version of Macrium 7 has not been released yet, last I heard was maybe in Oct.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    15 Sep 2017 #815
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 5,954
    Windows10

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    The Free version of Macrium 7 has not been released yet, last I heard was maybe in Oct.
    There is no target date at the moment.

    See

    Reason for delay in Macrium Reflect Free V7 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    15 Sep 2017 #816
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 38,604
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    There is no target date at the moment.

    See

    Reason for delay in Macrium Reflect Free V7 - Windows 10 Forums
    Thanks for the update and the link
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    21 Sep 2017 #817
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    UK
    Posts : 1,051
    W10 pro x64 and W8.1 x86

    I've just received an email from Macrium stating that V7 Free is available now. I just looked on the Macrium site and it still lists V6. Hmmm...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	154394
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    21 Sep 2017 #818
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,447
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooly View Post
    I've just received an email from Macrium stating that V7 Free is available now. I just looked on the Macrium site and it still lists V6. Hmmm...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	154394
    Looking at that message 20% of it is free.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    21 Sep 2017 #819
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    UK
    Posts : 1,051
    W10 pro x64 and W8.1 x86

    I think I can piece this together a little more. The first part of the message seems to be an image that was blocked as spam. When I unblock it I get the Macrium advert but also still with the text 'Macrium Reflect 7 Free Edition Available Now' when I hover the cursor over the image.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	154400
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    21 Sep 2017 #820
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 2,043
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Hi,

    The text seems to be embedded into the mail layout.
    No biggie, it will be available at some point in time and V6 does all I need it to do anyhow.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Macrium Reflect...
Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it...
Backup and Restore
Macrium Reflect errors.
Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or...
General Support
Installation & Upgrade Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot
If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact it is much more, giving more than any other free imaging solution....
Tutorials
New Macrium Reflect Update
New Macrium Reflect Update ready to be downloaded and updated Version 6.1 Build 1225
Backup and Restore
Macrium Reflect FAILED
Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in...
Backup and Restore
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:38.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums