Windows 10: New Macrium Reflect Updates Solved

  1.    06 Jun 2017 #761

    Hi,
    @CountMike:

    This is the version number of the latest patch's PE:

    E57932F1AE469A26#6.3.1813 2017/06/03#

    No idea whether there's any difference with the older ones though.

    Latest dowloaded zipped PE file dates from March 21.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    06 Jun 2017 #762

    Well, the old one is gone now if it was any different. But... I followed the download during the MR update and it was very short, I don't think PE was in there so it must have used what MR already had. During creation of rescue disk there was no downloads whatsoever. Everything shows that no new PE was needed and that the warning was for nought.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    06 Jun 2017 #763

    Hi,

    What the zipped file contains are the tools to build the PE so my guess is that the installer contains the necessary patches to update the PE.
    Personnaly I update all my MR boot thingies even though I never ran into trouble before.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,158
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       06 Jun 2017 #764

    CountMike said: View Post
    Well, the old one is gone now if it was any different. But... I followed the download during the MR update and it was very short, I don't think PE was in there so it must have used what MR already had. During creation of rescue disk there was no downloads whatsoever. Everything shows that no new PE was needed and that the warning was for nought.
    You have an older .mrimg you could poke at for comparison? Mount it and look on C: ??
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    06 Jun 2017 #765

    Hi,

    You can also view the changes on your on C: drive. Go to C:\boot\macrium\WA10KFiles.

    The most important one that has changed is boot.wim.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    06 Jun 2017 #766

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    You have an older .mrimg you could poke at for comparison? Mount it and look on C: ??
    OK, Mounted image from few days ago, where what do i look for ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    06 Jun 2017 #767

    fdegrove said: View Post
    Hi,

    You can also view the changes on your on C: drive. Go to C:\boot\macrium\WA10KFiles.

    The most important one that has changed is boot.wim.

    Cheers,
    OK. here's the old one:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	138350
    And new one now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	138351
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,158
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       06 Jun 2017 #768

    CountMike said: View Post
    OK. here's the old one:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	138350
    And new one now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	138351
    Sorry, go diverted...

    So, they did change, it appears.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    06 Jun 2017 #769

    Here's from an even earlier backup:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	138353
    But, there's no "Previous version" anywhere.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,158
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       06 Jun 2017 #770

    CountMike said: View Post
    Here's from an even earlier backup:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	138353
    But, there's no "Previous version" anywhere.

    ....and the Count's Conclusion is................
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Macrium Reflect... in Backup and Restore
Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it...
Macrium Reflect errors. in General Support
Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or...
If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact it is much more, giving more than any other free imaging solution....
New Macrium Reflect Update in Backup and Restore
New Macrium Reflect Update ready to be downloaded and updated Version 6.1 Build 1225
Macrium Reflect FAILED in Backup and Restore
Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:06.
Find Us