Windows 10: New Macrium Reflect Updates Solved

  1.    23 Feb 2017 #541

    Hi,

    CountMike said: View Post
    It's just for PE, for some reason it always downloads PE again. It does that every time you make rescue media. I've just made it twice on same USB and both times downloaded PE.
    It only downloads the PE files during the patch after that it uses them from the HD locally and builds the MR PE files.

    Cheers, ; )
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    26 Feb 2017 #542

    We have another NEW Update for Macrium also update your WinPE files too.

    What's New 6.3.1745 - 24th February 2017

    In-place upgrade to Reflect v7
    This release improves on the previous release v6 to v7 upgrade experience by allowing v7 upgrade keys to automatically upgrade existing v6 keys.
    Avast AV software problem
    Improved handling of the problem caused by AV software. Failed execution of the Macrium Reflect executable will now show the correct Windows failure code in the Task Scheduler status.

    Bug Fixes

    Technicians USB stick crash when adding drivers
    When taking the option to add drivers to a Technicians USB stick from a foreign PC, a program error could occur. This has been resolved.
    Server Edition Rescue Media
    The Server Edition Rescue media would incorrectly show 'CMC Agent' as the edition and create a '.log' folder in the image location during an automated system restore. This has been resolved.
    False error shown in the DOS command window
    An incorrect error "CCBTBase::MapClusterRunToBitmap" was shown in the command prompt window when running Reflect from a DOS command prompt. This has been resolved.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    26 Feb 2017 #543

    Just a small patch, finished everything in 15 seconds or less.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    26 Feb 2017 #544

    CountMike said: View Post
    Just a small patch, finished everything in 15 seconds or less.
    Yup, but its also updates your WinPE files too....if you check....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    26 Feb 2017 #545

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yup, but its also updates your WinPE files too....if you check....
    Yeah, will check for sure.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 20,994
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       26 Feb 2017 #546

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    We have another NEW Update for Macrium also update your WinPE files too.

    What's New 6.3.1745 - 24th February 2017

    In-place upgrade to Reflect v7
    This release improves on the previous release v6 to v7 upgrade experience by allowing v7 upgrade keys to automatically upgrade existing v6 keys.
    Avast AV software problem
    Improved handling of the problem caused by AV software. Failed execution of the Macrium Reflect executable will now show the correct Windows failure code in the Task Scheduler status.

    Bug Fixes

    Technicians USB stick crash when adding drivers
    When taking the option to add drivers to a Technicians USB stick from a foreign PC, a program error could occur. This has been resolved.
    Server Edition Rescue Media
    The Server Edition Rescue media would incorrectly show 'CMC Agent' as the edition and create a '.log' folder in the image location during an automated system restore. This has been resolved.
    False error shown in the DOS command window
    An incorrect error "CCBTBase::MapClusterRunToBitmap" was shown in the command prompt window when running Reflect from a DOS command prompt. This has been resolved.
    Thanks OM65, 1st post updated:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 34,481
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       27 Feb 2017 #547

    Any word yet on V7? Supposed to be out today, 27th. Just curious...nothing yet on their Twitter.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 20,994
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       27 Feb 2017 #548

    Still the "Coming Soon" on their site.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 34,481
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       27 Feb 2017 #549

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Still the "Coming Soon" on their site.
    Maybe they're taking timing lessons from Dona. I'm gonna start looking for a big cryptic 7 in their tweets.......
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    27 Feb 2017 #550

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Any word yet on V7? Supposed to be out today, 27th. Just curious...nothing yet on their Twitter.
    Well they are a British company and that would suggest they would be releasing at Close of Business today which is generally taken as 5PM (GMT).

    What is interesting is there is a website set up now for it

    New in Version 7 - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Macrium Reflect... in Backup and Restore
Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it...
Macrium Reflect errors. in General Support
Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or...
If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact it is much more, giving more than any other free imaging solution....
New Macrium Reflect Update in Backup and Restore
New Macrium Reflect Update ready to be downloaded and updated Version 6.1 Build 1225
Macrium Reflect FAILED in Backup and Restore
Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.
Find Us