Windows 10: New Macrium Reflect Updates Solved

Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 23,950
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       09 Sep 2016 #491

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I clicked on the "here" in your pic, but nothing happened!



      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 15,686
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       09 Sep 2016 #492

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    I clicked on the "here" in your pic, but nothing happened!



    I'll have to wait until the next update to show, if I remember
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    09 Sep 2016 #493

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I'll have to wait until the next update to show, if I remember
    If I remembered, I would have done it now, unfortunately, "remember" part doesn't work very good any more.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 30,155
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       09 Sep 2016 #494

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I'll have to wait until the next update to show, if I remember
    Well that should not be long....at this rate Cliff.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 15,686
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       09 Sep 2016 #495

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well that should not be long....at this rate Cliff.
    Ayuh!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    09 Sep 2016 #496

    Sorry guys, I'm losing track with the Macrium updates. So if I have an image from a few weeks ago made using an older version of Macrium. Macrium updates in the interim and I also updates my rescue media (DVD or USB). Then, should the worst happen, will the rescue media (in theory) still be able to restore that image made a few weeks ago. Or should a new image be made using the newest macrium version?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 15,686
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       09 Sep 2016 #497

    Scottyboy99 said: View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm losing track with the Macrium updates. So if I have an image from a few weeks ago made using an older version of Macrium. Macrium updates in the interim and I also updates my rescue media (DVD or USB). Then, should the worst happen, will the rescue media (in theory) still be able to restore that image made a few weeks ago. Or should a new image be made using the newest macrium version?
    They'll work.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 30,155
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       09 Sep 2016 #498

    Scottyboy99 said: View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm losing track with the Macrium updates. So if I have an image from a few weeks ago made using an older version of Macrium. Macrium updates in the interim and I also updates my rescue media (DVD or USB). Then, should the worst happen, will the rescue media (in theory) still be able to restore that image made a few weeks ago. Or should a new image be made using the newest macrium version?
    Your older Macrium images will be fine, you should also verify your Macrium images too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    09 Sep 2016 #499

    Thank you guys, will do.

    I know it's good practice to take regular images but I tend to leave it a few weeks apart as I don't change much day by day. It's also a mission digging out the USB drives I have and feeding them into power supply etc etc. So should the worst happen I can handle dropping back a few weeks, just not months and months! Had struggled to get my head round it all and because Macrium is quite a regular updater I didn't fancy doing a new image every time it updated. But you have put my mind at rest. Thank you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 23,950
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       09 Sep 2016 #500

    @Cliff S ... That "here" button just takes you "here"... whoop!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-09_06h32_01.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	498.8 KB 
ID:	100547
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Macrium Reflect... in Backup and Restore
Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it...
Macrium Reflect errors. in General Support
Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or...
If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact it is much more, giving more than any other free imaging solution....
New Macrium Reflect Update in Backup and Restore
New Macrium Reflect Update ready to be downloaded and updated Version 6.1 Build 1225
Macrium Reflect FAILED in Backup and Restore
Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:55.
Find Us