Windows 10: New Macrium Reflect Updates Solved

Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 15,399
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       14 Oct 2015 #101

    Gary said: View Post
    The ticket I sent MR was acted on and they fixed it. Everything works.
    Great to hear, do we need to update our rescue media again?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       14 Oct 2015 #102

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Great to hear, do we need to update our rescue media again?
    Yes there is even a way to add the rescue to your boot menu. If you do that you do not need a boot disk. This maybe only available on the paid version, I don't know. I made another boot disk and it worked this time. Just got an Email from MR thanking me for the ticket I sent them.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 162
    trying to install win10
       14 Oct 2015 #103

    I suggest you do create boot media.

    The boot menu is just a simple bcd entry pointing at the macrium wim on your hard drive.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       14 Oct 2015 #104

    SIW2 said: View Post
    I suggest you do create boot media.

    The boot menu is just a simple bcd entry pointing at the macrium wim on your hard drive.
    No it works as the Boot Disk does. I tried it at least on the paid version it does.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 353
    Multi-Boot W7_Pro_x64 W8.1_Pro_x64 W10_Pro_x64
       14 Oct 2015 #105

    Gary said: View Post
    No it works as the Boot Disk does. I tried it at least on the paid version it does.
    If the HD/SSD with the BCD entry fails, Macrium can't run from the Boot Menu.
    That's why a Rescue Boot media is also needed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       15 Oct 2015 #106

    DavidE said: View Post
    If the HD/SSD with the BCD entry fails, Macrium can't run from the Boot Menu.
    That's why a Rescue Boot media is also needed.
    I never said it wasn't! I made one and I do not use the app that runs with boot.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 4,451
    Win 10 Pro x64
       15 Oct 2015 #107

    Gary said: View Post
    I never said it wasn't! I made one and I do not use the app that runs with boot.
    I always use the USB recovery media for restoring image or fixing boot issues. I have both the 32 and 64 bit.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 2,077
    MS Windows 10 Pro - Perm Activation of 10585
       15 Oct 2015 #108

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Great to hear, do we need to update our rescue media again?
    I also receive the new FREE Update, and made a new IMAGE file. It works really fast...
    Thanks
    Cliff M.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       15 Oct 2015 #109

    badrobot said: View Post
    I always use the USB recovery media for restoring image or fixing boot issues. I have both the 32 and 64 bit.
    I use a DVD as it works and I made one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 15,399
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       15 Oct 2015 #110

    badrobot said: View Post
    I always use the USB recovery media for restoring image or fixing boot issues. I have both the 32 and 64 bit.
    You do realize how fast your recovery would be if you used the boot option with your M.2 PCIe disk? With my Samsung SSD's it's like 7 minutes.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Macrium Reflect... in Backup and Restore
Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it...
Macrium Reflect errors. in General Support
Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or...
If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact it is much more, giving more than any other free imaging solution....
New Macrium Reflect Update in Backup and Restore
New Macrium Reflect Update ready to be downloaded and updated Version 6.1 Build 1225
Macrium Reflect FAILED in Backup and Restore
Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04.
Find Us