Macrium Reflect v7.0.2089
21 March 2017
Changelog version 7:
|What's New v7.0.2089 - 21st March 2017
- Server Plus SQL Server 2016
Server Plus now supports SQL Server 2016 instances.
- Windows 7 - Reflect hang on startup
Some customers have experienced a hang when Reflect starts on Windows 7. This has been resolved.
- Shut-down warning dialog not displayed
When scheduling backups with an automatic Windows shutdown at the end, the warning dialog wasn't being displayed. This has been resolved.
- Network Error: Multiple connections
The error 'Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than a user name, are not allowed' could be shown when scheduled backups write to a network share. This has been resolved.
- Backup progress not displayed
General improvements and fixes to the ReflectMonitor utility to display the progress of scheduled backups.
- HKLM Registry permissions issue
Some customers have had problems saving default settings. This release will correct registry permissions and allow application defaults and settings to persist.
- Note: If the 'Changed Block Tracker' icon in the disk view has been remaining grey on your system then this release should correct the problem after the next image is created.
Macrium Reflect v6.3.1745
Changelog version 6
|What's New 6.3.1745 - 24th February 2017
- In-place upgrade to Reflect v7
This release improves on the previous release v6 to v7 upgrade experience by allowing v7 upgrade keys to automatically upgrade existing v6 keys.
- Avast AV software problem
Improved handling of the problem caused by AV software. Failed execution of the Macrium Reflect executable will now show the correct Windows failure code in the Task Scheduler status.
- Technicians USB stick crash when adding drivers
When taking the option to add drivers to a Technicians USB stick from a foreign PC, a program error could occur. This has been resolved.
- Server Edition Rescue Media
The Server Edition Rescue media would incorrectly show 'CMC Agent' as the edition and create a '.log' folder in the image location during an automated system restore. This has been resolved.
- False error shown in the DOS command window
An incorrect error "CCBTBase::MapClusterRunToBitmap" was shown in the command prompt window when running Reflect from a DOS command prompt. This has been resolved.
Macrium Reflect Free
Macrium Reflect KnowledgeBase
Macrium Reflect v6 User Guide
FYI: Setup Macrium Rescue to boot from an Internal/External USB HD/SSD