System Restore Failed ! - Destination:AppxProgramDataStaging ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 10
    21H1 (19043.1237)
    Thread Starter
       #11

    Bastet said:
    Try system restore within safe mode. It may or may not work but worth trying.
    Thank you, I have done a system Reset. All appears to be fine now
      My Computer

  2. Bastet's Avatar
    Posts : 1,989
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       #12

    Glad that all is resolved.
      My Computer

  3. Stigg's Avatar
    Posts : 481
    Windows 10 Pro
       #13

    zayn said:
    Thank you, I have done a system Reset. All appears to be fine now
    If you now have your system functional again, then now is the time to perform a system image backup.
    It's a lot easier to restore when things like that happen.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 10
    21H1 (19043.1237)
    Thread Starter
       #14

    Stigg said:
    If you now have your system functional again, then now is the time to perform a system image backup.
    It's a lot easier to restore when things like that happen.
    Thank you. What software do you personally recommend to produce a system image backup?
      My Computer

  5. Stigg's Avatar
    Posts : 481
    Windows 10 Pro
       #15

    zayn said:
    Thank you. What software do you personally recommend to produce a system image backup?
    I and many others on this forum would recommend Macrium Reflect for a good all round and very reliable application.

    There are other very reliable system image applications that I also use, but I think they may have steeper learning curves.

    So, if you are just getting started in the system backup world, then Macrium Reflect FREE will serve you very well.
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums